That one game- Chapter 12

*kaylinns P.O.V.*

"Lou! where da fuck are you?!?" I scream as I know he told zayn and his mum. "I'm on the toilet." he tells me. "Lou we need to talk." "bout what?" "what you told Zayns mum." "I know but he had to know. really he did." "I know but I wanted to tell him." just then I hear banging on the front door. "I'm coming I'm coming." I shout to whoever is at the door. i look through the hole in the door. "shit. mom." I whispered. "I can hear you now open up." the door swings open once I open it and zayn and his mom follows behind her. "what in the world are you playing at child?" she asks me. "what do you mean?" I ask her. "You don't tell the poor boy your pregnant and he leaves you!" "he left because I told him to because he cheated on me!" I shout at her and I didn't mean to say any of that. "what?!?!?" Zayns mom says and drops her jaw. "yea...."zayn says scared. "but I forgive him." I say. damn it I just let him back in again! "what?!?! really?!?" he says shocked. "yes." he runs and hugs me and let's go once he senses I am still angry. "alright them. shall we go?" she motions Zayns mum to the door. "yes" she says and leaves with my mom. then louis walks around the conner. "what the hell?!?!?" I ask him. "sorry but our mother scares me." I laugh at him for even saying that. "can we talk?" I hear zayn say and I nod. we walk into the sitting room and sit on the couch. "I'm sorry......i should have thought twice.....i am so sorry really I am! I love you." I say nothing just look into his eyes. he places his and in my stomach. "I wanna raise this baby together. I wanna love and care for it just like I do you." I look away. "how do I know your not gonna do it again?" I say and begin to cry. "I promise with all my heart that I wont. I love you."I look to him again. "I love you." I say and plant a long kiss in his lips.

*Daisy's P.O.V.*

I woke up at 10 am. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and combed my hair. "hey babe you nearly ready? we gotta start moving on to france." He tells me. ohh his sexy raspy morning voice. "ya I gotta pee so give me 5 minutes." "alright." I don't wear make up....i see no need for it. I wash my face and check my weight. sorry I am obsessed with weight. that's odd....i gained 5bls. I have been sick a lot lately in the mornings to. I have been tired and fall asleep while driving. that only started last month. I am worried I haven't got my period in 2 months. crap. when I think about it......thats what mom said the signs of pregnancy are she said that's what happened with when she was having me. crap. I run to my bag with pads, tampons and nail stuff and take out a pregnancy test I bought two weeks ago to give to Kaylinn because she was acting weird and I don't know I just never gave it to her. I pee on the stick and wait two minutes. I hear a bang on the door just as I am about to check it. "what??" I shout to him. "you nearly done....i gotta pee." "ya one sec." I look at it.....possitive.....shit. "I'm coming out now." "kk" I run past him trying to hide the test and take a quick pic and send it to Kaylinn and say on the text. 'took this only now and I'm worried as shit.' within seconds I get a reply. 'oh holy crap. not you. don't worry it will be okay. no panic attacks or god knows what will happen.' I don't know what I would do without that girl. 'Thanks' i quickly reply. Harry arrives out of the bathroom and I jerk back. crap! crap! crap! "what's in you hand?" he ask I I shove it in my bag. "nothing......." he takes out exactly what I put in. "this must be Kaylinns?" he asks and I shake my head. "no......mine...." he looks shocked at me. "what but you on birth control?" "it doesn't work on some girls." he sits on the bed staring at the test. "who have you told?" "kaylinn." "what about you mom? she might wanna know considering she is dying....." he says and I frown. "I was just about to skype her." "lets skype and tell her together and tell her about the engagement!" "definitely!" I say all happy faces. all happy.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I wake up with Ríanna in my arms and kiss her forehead and she wakes up. "what time is it?" "4am." I state "Imma sleep some more." "alright." I can't help but laugh. "I love you." she mumbles. "I love you too." and kiss her forehead again.

*Louis P.O.V.*

I wake up next to Liam at 5am. I am so tired. between zayn and Kaylinn getting back together and her been pregnant and daisy and Harry getting married and daisy being pregnant. I can't handle it. I wonder how they do it? I couldn't handle been a women. the thought of it sends chills down my spine. I fall back asleep from Liam's warmth. we had great fun last night more fun then I had in ages and I still can't move. thanks liam. ha.