That one game- Chapter 16

*Daisy's P.O.V.*

I wake up sitting in a chair next to my bed and Harry asleep on it. I love seeing him sleeping he looks hot. "hmmmm...." he says while rolling over. "Harry..." I say trying to wake him. "don't touch me!" he screams "Harry wake up your dreaming again! I scream to him. he wakes up a jerks off the bed. "what? what happened? are you ok?" he asks me shaking. "ya ya fine. you had another nightmare! your okay." I tell him. "I....i.....i......have to tell you something...." he looks nervous. "yes...hunny anything!" he stands up and walks towards the door then back to me. "I......I.....I.....I can't say it......" I am slightly worried. I grab his arm and rub it, he flinches, that's not like him. I pull up his sleeve. his arm. covered. old scars. new cuts. I stand up to walk away. he grabs my arm and I flinch. I know I done it again but I didn't wanna tell him. I pull away and he pulls me back. he takes my shirt off an my trousers and only my bra and knickers. he scans my body. he grabs my arm rubs it up and down and kisses the cuts and scars. he does the same to my other arms and does the same to my thighs. "When?" he asks his voice shaky. "last night....." "why?" I walk over to my night stand open the drawer and give him the letter. "I got that yesterday........its dad." an invite to his wedding and everything. he has 4 kids now with the new women." I say bringing to sob. "don't cry." he says catching my tears. I smile and he takes off his shirt that he put on 5 minutes ago. we look at each other. see out past and our future all at the same time. I love him. every piece of him. good and bad. "kiss me...."he asks. I obey. and 20 minutes later we are asleep in each other's arms.

*Kaylinn's P.O.V.*

It's 3am. I can't sleep and zayn is in the chair next to me sleeping. the twins are beside me. just then their uncle Tyler walks in. yes they have an uncle called Tyler. he is my friend and we named our son after him. "Hey how are you." he asks. "I'm good say hello to your niece and nephew." "hey little Poppy's! what are there names?" "lyla and Tyler" "oh my god. is he named after me?" "Ya!" "ha I'll let you sleep I see you in the morning." "k night Tyler!" 2o minutes later I'm asleep.