That one game- Chapter 17

*Daisy's P.O.V.*

I wake up at 1pm. it's raining. and Harry isn't here. where did he go? what the hell? "harry?" I shout all over the house. no reply. I walk down stairs to the kitchen. I look to the island and see a little note.

'Hey, I left at 11 this morning and I had to go to see mom she had a rough night last night....talk later. Harry xxx'

Hmm....I hope Anne is ok. I call Kaylinn to see how is but zayn answers the phone. "hey daisy what's up" he asks. "just calling to see how Kaylinn is." "she is great. she is just sleeping." "ah that's good how are the two little ones?" I ask as there is a knock on the door I walk to it as he says. "they are great. hope the nurse brings them back here. I'm alone at the moment." "Awww. hey I better go Tyler just arrived." "ok. later!" Tyler and I walk into the kitchen and sit around the islands. "so how are things?" he asks me "good ya! what about you?" I ask him. "good" he checks his phone and text someone and locks it again. "can you open the door please?" he asks. "the front door?" "ya!" I walk to the door and see troye. "troye!" I say and hug him. Tyler stands in the frame of the door. "hey. congrats." he says. "oh ya congrats." I hear Tyler say. "thanks guys." "come on in." we go back in the kitchen and sit around the island. Tyler and troye sit at one end and I sit the other end. "we need to tell you something....." tyler tells me. "Ok......" "troye and I are......getting married!" I am shocked I am the only one who knows out of the whole group that there together and have a daughter, lily, she is beautiful. "how is lily? that's great?" "she is great. and thanks." troye says. "how are you gonna tell the other guys?" "we don't know." Tyler tells me. Just then I get text from harry.

'I'm on my way home and Niall, Ríanna, shima, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Kaylinn and the twins are coming! see ya then.'

"Harry is on his way with the rest of the 'group' so be prepared. oh and the twins are coming to." I tell them. "cool I can't wait to see them." Tyler tells me. just then they all walk in the door. Kaylinn with a pram and zayn beside her with his arm around waist. Harry comes over and grabs a chair beside me. Louis and Liam head to the dining table. "everyone Tyler and troye have to tell you something....." everyone looks to them. they are both hand and hand. "we....we...are getting married!" everyone's jaws drop. I just laugh at them. "and....." I egg on troye. "we have a daughter called lily." I just can't stop smiling. just then I hear a knock on the door. I go out to answer and lily being dropped off here. "hey sweety." I say. "aunty daisy!" she yells and jumps in my arms. "Thanks dave." I say and close the door. we go to the kitchen. lily goes to troye and sits in his lap. "hello..." She says to everyone quietly. "hello lily." Harry says from beside me. "she looks like......." shit. everyone looks to me except Harry. crap! fuck! not this not now! "Tyler, why don't you take lily upstairs to mine and Harry's room." I take a deep breathe. none of them knew. I don't wanna talk about it. "you....." louis finally says. Harry gets up and paces back and forth. "when? who?" Kaylinn asks. "when I was 14. and it's too personal to talk about." "your dad!" Harry says. "harry...." I say and he walks out the front door. I began to cry. "He didn't know...." troye begins to say. "no one knew! that was the point. I better tell you now.... 7 years ago, 2 years before my dad left, he attacked me in a certain way that got me pregnant....so mom took me away until I had the child and Tyler and troye wanted a child at the time so I gave her to them......" I feel so lost and alone.