Hard. 

Because only one thought had shot through my mind, fuck, I'm going to marry this girl

Then I was at the park, when she had gone running off with some weak ass excuse, that she needed air. 

And we were outside. 

Suddenly, I could see myself there, could suddenly feel the way her sad face made me want to laugh at her and shake her to make her stop crying. But even as she desperately tried to suck in her ugly crying, she looked absolutely radiant. 

She was rambling, because she always rambled. 

But all I wanted to do was kiss her and laugh in her face. 

"Shut up" I said down to her. 

The sadness leaked off her face, that wicked spirit that made her so fucking perfect sparked alive in her eyes, "what did you just say to me?" she hissed up at me. 

I could feel the words tumbling out my mouth, meaning every syllable in every word. 

"I'm only going to say this once, so shut up. Okay?" he took a deep breath as I stood there shell shocked at this asshole, "You are the best thing. You are the most pure, most beautiful person I've ever met, and it is ridiculous, who crazy I feel about you. The past week, where I didn't hear you screech my name once, or scream at me, or throw something at me, was the worst week of my life. You are my everything, and i'm not going to say I love you for two reason. One, I'm not losing this bet, and two. I feel way stronger than love for you. You are everything, and it is fucking insane, because you are the worst person. You are annoying, petty, stupid, vindictive, but so fucking perfect all at the same time, and its blowing my mind. I can see it. I see the horrible fucking dates you drag me on, our catastrophe of a wedding that you force me to have, and I can see the punch you throw at me when you go into labor with our kids. I see my life, my future, in your every breath, and smile. And it makes me sick, but warm on the inside all at the same time. You are my fucking undoing, but you put me together every time you give me one of your creepy ass smiles. I hate you and I adore you at the same time, and I swear it doesn't make sense. Katrina Justice I would step out in front of a train for you, I would put my hand in a blender for you, I would fall off a bridge for you, and I would take twenty bullets to the chest for you. You and only you. No matter what, no matter the assholes that come trudging into our lives trying to fuck us over. No matter every obstacle we face, or who tries to take you away from me, no matter what. I'd do anything for you, because you are my everything" I finished, her face completely crowded by surprise, shock, and those damn tears of hers. 

That had been the day I had called my jeweler and had a ring chosen. 

The day she had looked perfectly content to murder Daniel for hitting me in my face. 

The day I needed to know she was stomping around town with a claim that she belonged to only me, and would always belong to me. 

I knew I was lost, gone, completely forsaken when I kissed her for the first time in that bathroom. Her body only in that small white towel. 

I had to physically stop myself from taking her on that bathroom floor. 

Her wide eyes as she looked up at me, her curls tightly coiled as they dripped water onto her small little shoulders, her wet eye lashes blinking up at me, covering those large brown doe eyes, that made my chest physically ache. 

An angel. 

One who had come down to personally condemn me to a hell of loving her for the rest of my life. To a hell where I'd rather burn that let something happen to her, a world where all I wanted to do was lay next to her throughout a life, where she grew our children in her stomach, where we built a home, where I could love her crazy psychotic ass for as long as breath was inside of me.