Shelax way 1 / Skymau way 1

Jess p.o.v

tonight me and adam will push max and shelby together by unfair spin the bottle and truth or dare. HaHaHa. Me and adam walk in to Shelby's house. I whisper to adam "you got the robotic bottle" "yup you got the list of truth or dares" "yup" "hey shelbs" adam says happily. "Hey adam and jess" shelby says I see max next to a giant pink unicorn and shelby. "What's with the unicorn?" I ask "we're going to pester ross about it all night" max says while shelby chuckles. Then barney walks in "I is heres" he says as he walks in with red. Then ross screams "HI!!!!" "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! ROSS YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!!!! I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU 10 SECONDS TO RUN!!!" max screams as he chases ross around the house. "How about we play spin the bottle" I ask "sounds great" adam says we all sit down as adam puts down the bottle and it keeps landing on max or shelby and they have to kiss about 10 times then I say "how about we switch the game to truth or dare" "yes please" shelby says max nods in agreement. As I hand Adam half the truth or dare list without anyone seeing. red says "barney truth or dare?" "the truths" barney says Red asks "okay do you really have an accent?" "Nope" barney says normally everyone gasps. "Okays the Adams. the truths or dares" Barney asks "dare" "okays so the lasts time we's did this yous said you had a crush. I wants you to if shes here takes her up stairs tell her you have a crush on her and kiss her. and if not take one of us up stairs and tell them who it is. we's wills close ours eyes" please be me please be me I have a huge crush on adam. as he took my hand and I opened my eyes he pulled me up stairs as he spoke I waited for him to say I love you then he spoke "I want to tell you the girl I have a crush on" my heart sunk it wasn't me. but I didn't tear up but I knew I couldn't talk without crying. "She is sweet kind and caring and her name is...

Jess and yes I mean you" I kissed him I was so happy " I love you too" we got back into our positions and told everyone to open their eyes well he did no one suspected a thing. Adam asks "max truth or dare" "dare i'm no wimp" max replied. Adam looks at the list "I dare you too...text your crush 'I <3 u' " Adam says. We don't know if he actually has a crush on shelby but we know he has a crush. Max pulls out his phone and texts someone. Then shelby gets a text "it's from max" I smile "it says 'I <3 u' " I run around the house with adam trying to calm me down. I see max madly blushing and shelby doing the same. "SHELAX" I scream "SKYMAU" Max screams for the rest of the night laughing and talking but this is just one of the many parts of life and

The Shipping wars

And one part done!!!! I'm so happy to get this done!!!! I will only update this when i'm out of ideas for my other books. Thanks to kirigamayt for the cover!!!!!