Final chapter

Natasha's pov

Thor, Clint, Bobbi, Sam and Scott now stood by Loki's side. Their eyes blue.

"Everyone know what to do?"
Steve said

The rest of us who weren't being controlled were currently huddled behind a flipped over car.

"Let's go."

Bucky and I snuck into a building. The building behind Loki. We were phase three, take out Loki on Steve or Tony's signal. But as I later found out, phase three would never happen thanks to a certain close friend of mine.
Steve quickly made eye contact with me, and I knew the plan had started.

Steve's pov

I quickly gave Nat and Bucky the signal. Here we go.

"Release our team Loki"
Tony shouted charging his repulser rays, ready to fire.

"That's not how it works Stark. I make the demands mortal. Attack them!"
Our team advanced toward us. Good.

Bobbi and Sam reached us first.

"It's over Captain."
Bobbi said twirling her baton in her hands.
As she swung out toward my face I ducked just fast enough. She landed in her back just as I kicked out her legs. With a grunt she pushed herself up and charged again. Her baton hit me in the gut . I lost my footing and stumbled into a car. If I hadn't moved I would've been hit over the head. I looked at the dent she left in the car. I threw a punch to her nose, quickly blocked. She reminded me a lot of Natasha, both women had trained together countless times, no doubt they'd learned from each other.
A swirling wind caught my attention. Thor's hammer was heading straight toward us. I gasped in sudden pain when I immediately pushed myself against the ground. Unfortunately Bobbi hadn't moved in time and she was sent flying into a building. When the hammer returned to Thor, and before her eyes closed I saw them turn back to their natural colour.

Looking up, Tony threw Sam on to the ground not to far from me. To be in the safe side I gave him a punch to his temple.

Tony's slightly scratched suit landed beside me.

"Phase two?"
I nodded

Hulk your up, Nat, Bucky be on alert.
I said looking around
Clint's missing.

I loud roar practically blew out my eardrums. 

Hulk crashed down cracking the pavement.
I nodded at him. Phase two was in pursuit.

"Let us engage in battle, and finally decide who is the strongest!"
Thor said in an unnaturally aggressive tone
He slammed himself into hulk and the two disappeared through a building.

A sudden burning on my arm made me wince.

"Sorry Steve, something is wrong with my suit."
Another ray shot toward me.

"Tony!"

"I can't control it. My weapon system is not in my control!"

Natasha's pov

Clint's missing

Bucky and I watched the fight from the roof. Loki was standing on a tall beam or rock, he had risen out of the ground.

"I've got a window"
Bucky said aiming his gun at Loki's head

"No. Wait till Steve or Tony's-"
But I was cut off. My back hit the entrance door to the roof. Smoke clouded my vision and scratched my throat.

"Bucky?"

"I'm good. What was that?"
I didn't need to answer. As the smoke cleared Clint Barton stood in front of us. His bow tightly held in his hand.