Finding Cap pt.1

Natasha's pov

I was beginning to worry about Steve. He was supposed to be back with Emma 6 hours ago, but they both hadn't shown. Clint had come back this morning and told me not to worry when I talked to him. I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to him. Did I just say that? Well he is my partner if anything happened I should have been there. Or is it something else?
I waited another 3 hours when I couldn't stand it anymore so I called Fury.

Fury

Romanoff Captain will-

No! He was supposed to be back 9 hours ago. What was his mission about?

He has to eliminate Marcus James.

The guy on the news? But I though Yelena killed him.

She did. Natasha we'll send Tony to find him ok?

Fury let me go too.

No

But-

I said no. Get some sleep agent.
He hung up the phone. If Yelena killed Marcus that means Cap should have been compromised beforehand, right? According to the news he was killed Wednesday night. If Cap arrived Tuesday afternoon why hadn't he and Emma killed Marcus already? I knew something was wrong.
I got out of bed and put on my cat suit. I loaded it with guns and weapons. I made sure to apply a ton of cream beforehand so I could walk.
I walked to the hanger and spotted Tony with a group of SHIELD agents. Without saying anything I walked right past them into the plane. It took of moments later and we flew to. Paris? Well it made sense that's where Marcus was.

'You know Tasha you shouldn't be here"
Tony said sitting beside me

"I had to come Tony! He's my best friend"

"Are you sure that's all he is?"
I stayed quiet and didn't answer. Thankfully Tony didn't push it. The plane finally landed, and Tony hacked into Paris hotels and found which one he was staying in. Tony and agents Parks, Bailey, Smith and Tristin walked around the streets looking for anything suspicious.

"Hello ma'am how may I help you?"

"I'm looking for my friend, he is staying in room 23. "

"Go ahead ma'am"
I took the elevator to his room and I twisted the handle expecting it to be locked, but it opened. Inside was a mess. The window was smashed, drops of blood on the floor. I wondered into the room and saw both suitcases.
Did they sleep together!
I wanted to throw up.
I went through their suitcases when I found Cap's uniform still away. I was extremely worried now. Cap isn't wearing his suit and I just found his shield in the couch. But Emma had her suit on, weapons weren't found in her bag. If she did this I'm going to kill her!
I was about to leave when there was was note on the inside of the door.

Dear Natalia

Your dear friend has come back. I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your boyfriend. He's with me in that very special place dear to your heart, the only fragrant of memory you have of those special people. Come alone Natalia, and fight. Let's find out who really deserves the real black widow tittle!

Love Yelena
I folded the note and tucked it away. I knew exactly where Steve was, but I couldn't tell my team. I had to get them to take me to Russia, without knowing why.

Stark?
I said over coms

Yeah I'm listening

I didn't find anything at the hotel beside the fact that he slept with Emma. And a broken window, I think they were captured

Eew that's gross

Tell me about it

I talked to other agents and they didn't find anything either. Where else could they have gone?

I don't know. But if they were captured it has to be Yelena

Who?

Just get me to Russia

You got it. Agents back to the jet!
Once everyone was back on the jet we flew to Russia. I had no idea what Yelena was doing to Cap. But I was going to find him, even if it kills me.