Gosh Natasha

Natasha's pov

I left Bruce and went to find Cap. Even though I was supposed to be in bed. I went to the kitchen first.

"Cap?"

"Hey Tasha"
It was Clint.

"Hi, how's the new partner?"
I asked

"She's great! Her name is Barbra but I call her Bobbi."

"Good to know your working well together"
I thought Clint would have trouble getting used to someone knew, especially when your life is in the others hands.

"Thanks, but I got to run. Bob and I have a mission in 5."

"Good luck see you soon."

"Thanks we'll need it.  Oh and get better."
I continued my search for Cap, I looked in his room, the living room and I still couldn't find him, my ribs started to hurt even though they were wrapped up, so I took a seat on the couch. That is until I thought of something.
Gosh Natasha why didn't you think of this before!
I mentally asked

"Hey JARVIS?"

"Yes miss Romanoff?"

"Where's Steve?"

"In the training room"

"Obviously! Thanks"
I mentally face palmed myself. I held my torso entering the training room and saw him using a punching bag. I didn't want to interrupt so I waited until he was done.
As I leaned on the wall I admired him. He was exceptionally built, he was concentrated and every punch was perfect.
Soon enough he finished. He turned around and he smiled.

"Hey Nat, how did things go with Bruce?"

"Good, I broke my ribs so I have to stay in bed and no missions until I'm fully healed."
I said

"So does that mean I get a new partner?"
He asked sadly

"Yup, before I came I talked to Nick, her name is Emma. Your first mission with her is tomorrow"

"Thanks"
He started to unwrap his hands and then pulled his shirt over his head. I immediately started to blush, but quickly hiding it before he noticed. He slipped another shirt on and grabbed is bag.

"Let's go get you to bed then"
He said. I rolled my eyes but smiled. I followed him to my room.
I sat in my bed laying down not to long after.

"Hey Cap?"

"Yeah."

"Can you grab cream from my washroom. It should be in the cupboard. It's help you heal your wounds on the outside. "
( A/N I mean like obviously cream can't heal a bone)
He returned minutes later with the cream. I tried to sit up, wincing as I did.
He sat beside me and I took of my shirt, unwrapping my ribs.

"It looks bad Natasha"
He said concerned

"I know, getting blown out of a moving train definitely leaves its mark"
I slightly laughed at my joke

"How are you laughing about this, your injured?"
He said looking at me

"I guess I'm just used to it"
I said turning away

"What do you mean?"

"In the red room, as I told you before they torture us if we do something wrong. Injury or not the missions still need to get done. Sometimes we get hurt during missions, we keep going."

"Nat I'm sorry"

"It's fine"
I touched his hand, telling him I wasn't mad
To my surprise he gently spread the cream over my ribs. I was expecting him to hand it to me. As he applied the cream, I gripped the bed sheets.

"All done."

"Thanks"

"Sit up I'll wrap it again"
I slowly sat up, in less pain this time. His gentle fingers wrapped my ribs again.

"Get some rest Nat. I'll see you when you wake up."
I had to lay on my back. My eyes got heavy and I couldn't keep them open, eventually falling asleep.