Don't cry

Steve's pov

"Please Nat don't die, stay with me"
I felt her squeeze my hand ever so lightly I almost didn't feel it.

"Natasha?"
Her eyes fluttered.

"Nat, please. Be strong wake up"
Her eyes flew open.

"Steve?"
Her voice was raspy

"Hi"
She sat up and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her tightly.i felt wetness on my shoulder and I knew she was crying.

"Nat don't cry, the red room will never touch you again. Yelena is gone"

"Really?"

"I promise Nat I-
I was going to tell her I loved her but now wasn't the right time.
- missed you"
I saw her eyes slightly dull a little from her glittering orbs she had only moments ago.
But she smiled anyway, trying to make it as real as possible. 

"What happened?"
She asked

"I carried you back to the Jet with Tony."

"Tony showed up?"

"Yeah, we fought off a couple red room agents and brought you here, where you fell into a coma"

"How long?"

"Four months"

"I'm sorry"

It's not your fault I was here with you"
She smiled for real this time. I had to hold back my temptation to kiss her, and the only way to do that was by leaving.

"Get some sleep Nat, Bruce says you can leave tomorrow"

"Oh....ok see you tomorrow than"
I let go of her hand and walked out the door

Natasha's pov

"Get some sleep Nat, Bruce says you can leave tomorrow "
I wanted to say I've been in a coma Steve, if anything sleep is the one thing I don't need. But I decided not too, instead I stuttered out

"Oh....ok see you tomorrow than"
He let go of my hand and time slowed down as it hit the bed. The door closed and so did my eyes.

Oh Steve why did you have to leave?
Steve is my partner, the closest thing I have to family beside Clint. Speaking of Clint I wonder how he is.
Coincidentally he opened the door and came to me followed by a familiar blonde.

"Tasha! Your awake! "
He gave me a hug which I gladly returned.

"Tash this is Bobbi."
We said hi, nothing special I definitely wanted to get to know her more when I get out of here. Clint was about to leave when I called him back, letting Bobbi leave.

"Is everything ok Tasha?"

"Is their anything going on between you and Bobbi?"
I smirked

"No...."

"I see how you look at her Clint"

"I like her but I don't know how she feels"

"Just go for it Hawkeye."
I lightly punched his shoulder

"Thanks Tasha ,we'll see."
I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness. Once he left I quickly went back to sleep.

Clint's pov

So Tasha said just go for it. WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!
Ok just ask her out right? Yeah that could work
Or tell her how I feel then ask her out?
Yeah that's good
I walked to Bobbi's room which wasn't far from mine, and knocked on her door.

"One second!"
I heard her call
A minute later she opened the door in sweats and a non-matching shirt that she probably just threw on. Her hair was pulled into a wet bun, and her room was humid. She must have just showered.

"What's up? Do we have another mission?"
She asked

"No I just umm need to tell- ask you something."

"Sure come in."
I sat on her couch while she sat on a love chair across from me.

"I umm- well you see, I just wanted to know- umm....."
real smooth man

"Clint what's wrong?"
She seemed worried
No Clint! You weren't supposed to make her worried!

"Bobbi I- I really like you. We've been partners for months now and I was wondering if you felt the same..."
I couldn't look at her, I looked down waiting for an answer but none came.

"Clint? I don't know what to say except I like you too"
I pulled my head up to face her. We stared into each other's eyes and didn't say a word. Then Bobbi cracked a smile, followed by a held in laugh, but finally turned into a laugh. Which caused me to laugh.

"Sorry"
She apologizes

"It's ok, Bobbi will you go out with me?"

"Yes"
She got up and sat beside me. I put my arm around her and she cuddled into my shoulder.

"So how about Saturday night I take you a around the park and do some fun stuff?"

"Isn't the fair Saturday?"
She asked

"Exactly."

"You think we could double date with Steve and Natasha. Oh I don't mean to be rude but- "

"No it's a good idea Barbie. I'll ask Steve now"3
I tried to get up but Bobbi pulled me down again

"I'll ask him later?"

"Good answer"

Hey guys! Another chapter yay!
So HeroesInThierOwnWay i added some  hawkingbird in just for you because I know how sad you were when I deleted my other book.
Don't forget to comment if you have any ideas.

Love 10starlight