Fucking Hate Highschool [9]

Start from the beginning

Walking behind the teachers desk and yanking the knife out of the wall "I'll just sit wherever then."I murmured quietly facing my shocked classmates. My eyes snap to the asshole who had threw the blade at me. Walking down the aisle slowly, I stop in front of the loud mouth who had a seething look on his face.

"I believe this belongs to you." I place the knife down on the desk before moving to an empty seat in front of the red head whose surname I didn't care to remember.

Kakazu couldn't help but smirk at the short kids actions. Midget's got guts I'll give him that.

Sasori clicked his teeth in annoyance staring irritably at the back of the new guys head feeling a bad feeling grow in the pit of his stomach. After a moment he looks away. Baka just signed his own death certificate.

Deidara glances at the short pretty boy with interest, ideas of the bet he'd make with Sasori later on this newcomer.

For the rest of the class, everyone was silent and I could feel myself growing irritated with the many glances my way. I let out a inward sigh running my hands through my hair with a small huff.

So fucking much for laying low.

||

Gaara sat silently at his table isolated from everyone in the cafeteria. He munched quietly on his riceball, eating by himself like he did every other day.

Suddenly a boy wearing a cat earred cap plopped down at the circular table across from him. "Yo Little bro, you hear about the new kid?" Said the senior as he snatched a rice ball from the red heads lunch.

Gaara glared at his older brother with darkened eyes, "And I care because."

Kankuro leaned back slightly feeling sweat stain his forehead at the intensity of his younger brothers glare. "You should, the kid managed to piss Hidan off and survive..."

Gaara stopped chewing keeping his face impassive. "What about him."

"His name is Yuri— " Kankuro started to ramble, "I couldn't catch his last name but man you should've been there!" He added making various hand motions.

"He literally dodged A knife that HIDAN threw at him as if it were nothing!"

At that moment the bell rang interrupting Kankuro. The brunette frowned as he realized lunch was over, "I'll tell the rest later, cya bro." He said quickly as he got up and left.

What Kankuri didn't realize was that majority of the entire cafeterias conversation were on the new senior that showed up Hiden and lived to tell the tale.

Among the people were a group of juniors. "Sasuke, you hear about the new kid, I heard he showed Hidan up dattebayo!?" A boisterous blonde exclaimed.

Naruto Uzumaki, student council president.

"Omggg Yuri-Kun is so dreamy!" Ino fangirled making the boys sweatdrop as half the female population had already fallen for the rather short pretty boys looks.

"Pssh lies, Sasuke-kun's the hottest guy here, there's no way some new guy can beat him!" A pink haired hurled flips her bubble gum pink hair smugly. She leaned against the arm of the said silent Uchiha slyly pulling down her top to show more of her small cleavage in hopes of wooing the uchiha.

"Hinata was there with me, wasn't he hot Hina!?" Ino nudged her lavender eyed friend expectantly with a smug expression. The shy girl blushed uncontrollably glancing at her now saucer eyed boyfriend Naruto who was glaring daggers at the blonde girl.