Chapter 25: She's more than DETERMINATION

They are back. My team! I can have my life back again. I could get my freedom. My previous ship will never get their hands on Frisk and . . . and . . .

"Here you go." Farrisk handed her his MP after helping to get the ball and chain off her feet. "The new teleporting location is ready. It was made during the whole catastrophe, and it's the only way out. " He smiled. "You know us FRISK's, we always find a way to win."

No one is going to come to help you, he said. He told everyone. He took every measurement he could so that I couldn't leave. So that I couldn't win. Chance moaned in her arms. "Uh, Sans wasn't marrying me," Frisky informed them all. "He was committing to me. Him and Papyrus. There's a big difference, you know."

"Uh?" Farrisk blinked. "You mean he was going to take you as a sister and Chance as his son? How would that have worked?"

"He was going to go as Uncle," Frisky said, looking down at Chance. There are literally hundreds of thousands of monster skeletons outside Underground. I could get him the help he would need when he was ready for it. Why didn't that make her feel better?

"You see?" Friskarino stared down Friskay and Farrisk. "You see, I told you that we should have just let it work itself out!"

"There's no way Frisky would want to stay in the Underground," Friskay said in their defense. "And if it was just a simple committing, then why so hush-hush? They could have boldly told her without telling her about Frisk."

"No." Frisky patted Frisk on his back tenderly. "They were so afraid I would leave. As FRISK, I didn't exactly stay in one place for very long. Or always listen too well."

"Heck no, there is so much out there to the world, you can't help but explore," Farrisk smiled. "Being a soldier is the greatest thing. You never know what you're going to see next. Who you'll battle. What you'll be doing in the next five minutes."

"Yeah." Frisky lifted her eyes toward Farrisk. "They were . . . they were expecting your actions from me. Your quick-wit ideas and active strategies."

"Alright, so?" Friskay patted her on the back. "Look, the whole ordeal is done. We have a treaty in place for Frisk and everything. He is super dangerous now, so he'll have to live in a zone they control with 24 hour guard on him. But, they don't want him hurt either because he's still Classic Monster."

"Yeah, they are kind of happy about him," Farrisk added as he gestured to the little guy. "He is going to be just fine. You and him." He grinned. "As for the rest of us, we'll head out of the Underground for new places and adventures."

Farrisk. They were expecting Farrisk because I refused to meet Sans outside of Judgment Hall. He never got to know me as FRISK. What I'd do . . . It couldn't matter whether Sans really understood her or not. They would all come. They would all find their way around the barrier, and they would come for Frisk. They would come for her. There was never an escape.

"I think we should get going. We have a limited time back down here, the Balancers were getting iffy on us earlier," Friskay reminded Farrisk and Friskarino. "They aren't going to assist us with protection much longer. Let's get out."

"No, not yet," Friskarino insisted. "Come on, you guys. This isn't right."

"Not this again, Friskarino!" Friskay complained. "Stop saying no."

"I can't help it," he smiled, "it's-"

"in my name," everyone said at the same time.

Friskarino clicked his tongue and winked at them all. "You get the gist."