Adjusting

We where now1 month into the tour. There was only 6 weeks left of tour. " ALEX WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUUUUU!!!" Andy yelled from the back of the bus. I was sitting in my bunk on tumblr of course. "In here." Andy ripped open the curtain and told me to get ready cause we'd be at the venue soon.
"Andy I think I'm gonna stay in the bus tonight. I'm not feeling so good. Sorry babe." I gave him a peck on the lips. "Okay babe" he smirked and went to the back lounge.
When we made it to the venue and the guys filed off the bus. One by one.
I looked at the time on my computer. By now the show should be over and they are probably hanging out back stage. I decided to get dressed and walk over there. I put on a marilyn manson crop top and some high waisted ripped up black skinny jeans with my vans. I did my makeup and teased my hair. I walked into Andy's dressing room.

And there he was. His tongue shoved down some sluts throat. Her legs where wrapped around Andy's waist and he had his hand in her panties. 'What a fucking slug' I thought. I cleared my throat "Umm.... Andy what the fuck are you doing." He turned are quickly with pure shock in his eyes. My eyes filled with tears and I balled my hands into fists.. "Alex I'm so sorry I can explain." "YOU CAN FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY YOU SHOVED YOUR TOUNGE DOWN HER THROAT AND WHY YOU WHERE FINGERING HER. WHY THE HELL YOU CHEATED ON ME!!" I screamed tears starting to roll down my face. The young girl ran past me. "Alex I love you and only you kitty." He moved closer to me. "Don't you fucking dare Andy. I'm getting a hotel room. For now we are fucking done." I ran out of the venue and on the bus grabbing my purse and suitcase. I got a taxi to the nearest hotel. "How fucking dare he. When I am the women fucking pregnant with his baby."

~~ OHHHHH CLIFF HANGERRRRR YALL WANTED AN UPDATE SO HERE YOU GO ILL UPDATE NEXT WEEK MAYBE. THANK YOU FOR READING TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!! ~~