Stay In My Embrace

I woke up. He was still holding on to me. " Hey." He said tiredly. " Oh hey. Oh my hell your Andy." I said. "Haha yes I am." He responded. His laugh is going to be the death of me. " How did you sleep?" He asked. " Amazingly." I said with a wink. " Good." He said with a wink back. I can't take this. I was star struck. He is perfect. I can't believe that this was actually happening. I heard over the plane intercom. "We have about 2 hours till we land in Los Angeles. Thank you for flying with us." I was still so tired. Andy moved around then re-adjusted his grip. He touched the cuts on my wrist without noticing. It hurt like hell. " Oww!!" I scream. I pulled my wrist out of his grip. " Oh ugh sorry." He said as he looked down at his hands. "Erm.. Can I see your wrist?" He asked. " I want to see what I did." He said and looked up with me with his sad blue eyes. I couldn't handle it. I took off my bracelets and handed him my wrist. He grabbed it gently. He saw the cuts. He ran his fingers over them. I saw his glow fade. " W-w-w-w-what is this." He said as tears weld up in his eyes. " Why do you even care about me. You just meet me." I said starting to cry. " I CARE ABOUT YOU SO MUCH!! I WILL NEVER STOP CARING ABOUT YOU!! I WANT TO HELP YOU!!" He loudly whispered. "No one has ever cared about me." I said. He grabbed onto me and held me tight. " I care about you. And I always will." He whispered. He leaned in kissed me. It wasn't a peck. It was a deep kiss. It was passionate kiss. I leaned in further. We pulled away. " I care about you a lot." He whispered and kissed my cheek. Sooner then I thought the plane landed. I knew he would never think about me or even know who I am. He will never recongize me at the show. He doesn't want to see me again. As soon as we where able to get off of the plane. I ran out the door. He doesn't care. Nobody cares. Your father hates you. Your fucking boyfriend hates you. The little voices kept telling me. Those 4 things kept going through my head. My hotel was next to the venu. I got a cab and got to my hotel. I went into the hotel and checked in. I got into my room. It looked so polished and perfect. It has a king bed with dark aqua blanket with black sheets and pillows. It had grey walls a little desk in the corner with a chair, and it had a black dresser. I shut the door to the room. I unloaded my bags into the dresser. I had no idea how long I was going to stay here. Then I heard something familiar. Andy's laugh. " Oh shit." I quietly whispered. I heard his fimiliar deep voice come closer and closer to my room. It filled me with fear and comfert. Then I heard a door open and close. They went into the room next to mine. " Oh shit" I said again. I was definantly going to run into him. I didn't know what to do. So I just panicked. Did I want to see him? Was this fate? I didn't really know what to think of it. It was around midnight. I decided to let fate happen and just go with whatever was going to happen. I put on a pair of Memphis May Fire sweat pants and a whit tank top. I climbed into the bed and quickly fell asleep. Except I didn't feel the same relief as I did earlier. When I was in Andy's embrace. I felt alone. I woke up around 3am to laughter. I recognized one but the other not so much. It was Andy's laugh. But I didn't know who the other persons laugh was. Was it another girl? Had he already forgotten about me? Of course he did. No body cared about me. No one. He was just lieing to me. I fell back asleep and woke up at 9am. I got up and took a shower. I remembered the events of last night. I quickly felt the heart break all over again. Was I actually falling over a rock star. Things would have never worked out anyway. He could be with any girl he wanted to. Why would he ever date a fat stupid ugly bitch like me? That's why things didn't work out with my ex. Cause I was to imperfect. I had the urge to cut again. I got out of my shower and grabbed the blade. I slit it across my wrist 7 times. I watched the blood run down my arm. The burning sensastion. The skin puffing around the cut. It felt right. I started getting ready. I straightened and teased my hair. I did a wing on my eye and put black on my water line. Then I put on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. With a lace corsette looking top with padding. Then I put on a black shear cardigan. Then put on my leather wedges. Just thought I would try to look presentable. I grabbed my black leather purse and walked out my door to go down stairs to get breakfast. I quickly hurried past Andy's door. When I got down stairs I went out of the hotel and saw a starbucks. I went over there and ordered a regular coffee with whipped cream and a bagel. I sat down and started eating. To my horror I heard that voice again. I had to get out of there. Andy, Jake, and Jinxx came and sat down in the bench seats infront of me. The worst part was that Andy sat where we were sitting face to face. He looked up and saw me. We made eye contact for a second. His blue eyes warming me. I got up to leave. I ran out and back to the hotel. It was all to over whelming. I couldn't get over the emotional, phisical, and mental abuse I have had in the past. I wanted him. But I kept telling my self he didn't want me and that he was just being simpathetic to me. I went up to my room. By the time I was up to my door I was sobing. I slid down my doorin the hall. I pulled my knees to my chest. Reality hit me. My dad never loved me. He was just stuck with me. My boyfriend hated me. He just needed a punching bag. I can't let anybody in. I can't trust any body. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I heard footsteps. I stood up to go into my room. But somebody pulled me back. They spun me around and wrapped me in their arms. I looked up. It was Andy. " I do care about you. I never want you to leave. I just want to help you. Not hurt you. Just please stay with me." He said. His sad blue eyes peered into mine. " I just don't want to be hurt anymore." I said as I started to cry again. I buried my head into his chest. Then voices came from behind Andy. " Andy!! What are you doing!! We have to go to fucking sound check!!" Somebody yelled. They came up and saw me and him. " Dude come on. Ohhhhhh." Jake said. " What the hell are we waiting for!!" I heard somebody else yell. I asumed it was Jinxx. And I was right. " Hes just with some chick." Jake said as he gave Andy a wink. "  Shut the fuck up" Andy said. I didn't want to stand there. "Um well I better go into my room. Bye." I said as I slipped out of his arms and went into my room. I heard Andy yelling out in the hall. "What the hell man!!' He yelled. "Dude shes probably just some slut that just wants to sleep with you to get attention." Jake said. Am I just some slut? I've been called that by everybody. "Lets just go to sound check. CC is already there." Jinxx said. "Fine" Andy said as the foot steps faded and the voices along with them. I felt so alone. I didn't want to be alone right now. It was about 10. I had till 7 to do what ever I wanted. But I had no fucking clue what to do.

                                                    - Andy's POV-

I didn't want to leave her. I wanted to spend the day with her. I wanted to earn her trust. I wanted to comfert her. I've never felt this way about anybody. I walked into the venue to do sound check. "FINALLY YOU GUYS ARE HERE!!!" CC yelled. " Yup." I said. I started feeling lonley. I couldn't imagine what she was feeling. We played a few songs for sound check. We played Fallen Angles. Rebel Love Song. Knives and Pens. And Carolyn. Then we where done. I wanted to rush back to the hotel to be with her. But the guys said that we where going to go grab some lunch. I didn't want to. But I knew I was going to be forced to. I just imagined her sitting ther alone. I just hope she didn't do anything. That she would regret. It would hurt me even more then it would hurt her.