What Now..

*IT'S BEEN A GOOD 2 YEARS EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING AND EVERYTHING. THIS GOT MUCH BIGGER THAN I EVER EXPECTED! IT'S SO COOL TO HAVE SO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON MY WRITING, EVEN IF IT'S JUST A FANFICTION. OKAY SO WAYYYYY LONG OVERDUE HERE IS ANOTHER PART TO... FOREVER TOGETHER. <3*

           "Where would you like to go miss?" The taxi driver asked me.

           "The Motel 6 please." I said loud enough for him to hear me. And then we were on our way. I am still shocked about the events that took place in the past 2 hours. Why would Andy do that to me? I know I'm only 17, and he's 19. But I thought we had something, something way special. Don't get me wrong I still feel it. 

         I looked down at my stomach and touched it, there is actually something growing inside me... and it's Andy's. I don't know if he will be apart of this child's life, But I know for damn sure I will be, I will never let him/her go. This being inside of me is my life now. No turning back at all. 'I promise my baby I'll always be there for you, I'll try and make things work, just hang in there' I thought. Then suddenly we arrived. 

       "That'll be $27.30" The taxi driver demanded as I got my stuff together. I handed him the money said a quick thank you and walked into the Motel 6. I walked up to the desk and waited for assistance. A nice looking lady came up to the desk took a look at me and gave me a lopsided look. 

      "Um... How can I help you?" She asked suspiciously.

       I tried to come off as approachable as possible. "I'm sorry if I look like a wreck, kinda broke up with a rockstar hah. Um I don't want to come off as weird I know I know my makeup is probably half way down my face, that's probably what happens when you try and be a cat." 

     The lady laughed very hard at that remark. "So, I'm guessing you want a room?" I nodded. "Okay, hah, how many nights?" She asked.

        "I'll be staying for three nights."

         She took my information and handed me a key to my room. "Here you go! You are room 214 on the third level. Take care of yourself doll okay? Guys suck sometime." She exclaimed. 

        "Thank you so much." I took the key grabbed my bag and made my way to my room. I unlocked the door, it was smaller but room enough for a few days. I set down my bag by the closet and flopped down onto the bed. I took out my computer for my bag and started looking for flights back to Illinois. It would be hell going back but maybe I could stay with Bebe for a bit until I could face my dad and get my own place, I'd have to get a job, Find a way to support this baby. We'll find out soon enough.

        As soon as I booked a flight for three days later I went on my tumblr and I was bombarded with notifications and messages. I was so confused so I opened my twitter and the same thing. I went back onto my tumblr and opened a message.

           ALEX PLEASE OPEN:

Okay I hope you're reading this. So Andy has been asking around if anyone can contact you. I guess he really needs to talk to you. Just letting you know.

-Anonymous 

       That was really weird. Why would he even expect me to talk to him after that whole thing. I hope he doesn't call or anything. I shut my phone down and layed down and just listened to music until I was asleep.

                                      *the next morning*

        I woke up to the sunlight in my eyes. Ugh, another day. I got up and went into the bathroom and took a much needed long relaxing shower. I got out and straightened my hair, but like a switch in my brain turned on. And I wanted to look a little different. So I parted it down the middle and teased it a bit and my fringe was growing out a bit so it didn't look to bad. Then I did my makeup a little different but still dark. I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, and black hightop vans. I put on a beanie my sunglasses grabbed my purse and walked out of the hotel looking for some breakfast.

    To my luck there was a Starbucks. Just what I needed right now. I walked in and saw him... Andy. He didn't see me though and he looked rough. I don't think he will recognize me, hopefully not. I walked past him and felt his stare. I order and turned to look at him and he looked back, that same glitter in his eye. I got my coffee and started walking, Andy stood up and walked towards me. SHIT I scram at myself no no no. I tried to walk past but he grabbed my arms.

    "Alex I-" He pulled me into a hug. I pushed him away.

    "What do you want Andy?" I asked with no expression. I saw the hurt in his blue eyes. 

    "You look amazing. I just... Can we talk? Like go back to the hotel we are staying at or yours....?" He asked. I gave in and gave him a slight nod. We started walking back to my hotel and went into the room. 

        "Alex I-I-I'm so s-s-s-sorry." He started sobbing as he cupped his face in his hands. I walked over to him my eyes filled with tears as well. He truly does care. I sat down beside him and hugged him tightly. He took his arms and hugged me back burring his face into my neck. "Alex I feel horrible. I didn't know what I was doing and I didn't know what it was like without you. I can't live feeling that way." He said muffled. He looked into my eyes and leaned down and kissed me so tenderly but filled with passion. I kissed him back with the same force. We broke apart and I stood up and started pacing. "Alex what are you doing?" He asked.

        "Andy I need to tell you something very important please don't freak out.... I-I'm..... Pregnant."

         Andy looked at me with wide eyes.

*I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. IF YOU DID VOTE AND LIKE AND ADD AND COMMENT EVERYTHING. ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM GOOD OR BAD WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. COMMENT ANY OPINIONS AS WELL. HOPEFULLY I'LL UPDATE WITH ANOTHER PART LATER THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK IT ALL DEPENDS IF YOU GUYS WANT IT <3 STAY STRONG LOVELIES*