Forever Together ( Andy Beirsack Fan Fic )

~ Second story. So don't judge. I'm trying my best. Go read my other story please. :) So here we go please leave feed back it would be much apprectiated. Thank You!! Now continue reading :3 mkay bye.~

  *buzz* I looked down at my phone my father texted me. " ALEX IF YOU DON'T GET HOME NOW I'M GOING TO BEAT YOUR ASS." the mesage read. I ignored it. " WHO THE HELL WAS THAT ALEX!!" My boyfriend yelled. "Just my dad." I whispered. "WHAT I DIDN'T HEAR THAT! CAN YOU SPEAK UP HELEN KELLER!!" And with that he slapped me acroos my face. " OW!! MASON WHAT THE FUCK!!" I scream at him. " THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU WORTHLESS BITCH!!" Mason yelled. " Why are you doing this?" I asked him. " BECAUSE YOU DISERVE IT YOU SLUT." He grabbed a knife out of the kitchen. "See I could murder you right her right now. It wouldn't matter cause you deserve it. And if you ever tell anyone. I will kill you. Matter of fact. Right don't I do it right now." He scolded at me. " Why don't you?" I spat at him. He pined me against the wall. So my face was against the wall. He scarly whispered into my ear. " I am going to kill you. No one is going to care. Cause you are a worthless slut. Your a whore a skank a bitch and you should just kill yourself before I do it. Nobody cares about you. Atleast I did." He turned me around fast and punched me in the eye. He threw me on the ground and kicked my side multiple times. He picked me up and threw me against the wall. " Now get the hell out you bitch. I never want to see you again." He snapped at me. " I thought you loved me?" I asked in pain. " Well loves a bitch." He replied with a smirk. I picked my self off of the floor. I walked over to the door and the whole way I winced in pain. I walked two my car. I started the car. And Sleeping With Sirens album With Eyes To See and Ears to hear. I drove home. When I pulled into my very small houses drive way I sat there and took my time. By the time that the CD finished playing I knew I had to go back into reality. I didn't realize I was crying. But I knew I couldn't cry for much longer. I grabbed my bag and walked up to my front door. I unlocked the door and walked in. " Alexx yooouur finnallyyyyyyyyyy hereee.." My father slurred. I knew he was drunk. I didn't want to mess with him. I started walking down the hall to my room. When my father walked up behind me. " WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!" He scream at me. " Just going to bed." I whispered. "WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU!!" He yelled at me. He spun me around so I was facing him. He punched me in the nose and threw me against the wall. ' Not again ' I thought to my self. " GO TO HELL YOU PATHETIC BITCH! YOUR A WORTHLESS LOW LIFE SELF CENTERED FAT STUPID UGLY UNWORTHY WHORE SLUT SKANK CUNT BITCH!! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU!! YOUR MOTHER SURE AS HELL DIDN'T THATS WHY SHE LEFT!! SHE LEFT ME WITH A STUPID HOE OF A DAUGHTER!! I NEVER WANTED YOU!! NETHER DID YOUR MOTHER! BUT SHE LEFT BEFORE I COULD!! SHE LEFT ME WITH A LITTLE EMO CUNT!!" He scream at me. " GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM!!" He spat at me. " That's what I was doing." I whispered. " DON'T YOU BE SMART WITH ME!" He scream very forcfully at me. He kicked me in the back of the knee so I feel down. "Don't you ever be smart with me." He smirked. And he walked away. I lied there in pain on the ground. First my boyfriend. Well I guess ex-boyfriend and then my dad. I was done. I found the strength. I picked my self off of the foor for the second time. I walked to my room. I kept thinking about everything that my dad and ex had said. I guess they were right. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I went and opened my drawr. I took out my blade. I quickly made 5 cuts. I got in the shower and washed my self off the best I could. I got out of the shower and I went to my closet and put on my OM&M pj shorts. And a white tank top. I went to my bed and tried to fall asleep the best I could. Eventually I feel asleep.  But I was rudly awakened at 3 am by my father. " ALEX!!" He scream into my ear. " What.." I said sleeply. I opened my eyes to see him standing with a slut. " I goott a girrrrll...." He slurred. " Go to fucking bed you dumbass." I told him and closed my eyes. Only for them to be opened by my father. "Well don't mind usss we arre going to go to my bed and you know." He trailed off. He walked out of my room. I tried falling asleep. But I heard noises. From my fathers room I heard " Oh my god baby." Repetedly. It scared me. I was done. I fell back asleep. I woke up the next morning. It was my first day of school today. I hated school. I forced myself out of bed. I locked my door so my dad couldn't get in. I started blasting My Chemical Romance. Na Na Na came on. My favorite song by them. I turned on the shower. I got in. I blasted it. Showering and Listening to music. My favorite thing. I got out and brushed out my Jet Black Hair. I teased it and sprayed it with hair spray. I did my make up. A thick line on my lid. Then I did a navy color on my watter line. I put a rosy nude color on my lips. I went to my closet. I picked out my Peirce The Veil blue, purple, and black tank top. Black Skinnies. My high top black converse. I had 10 bracelets on my left arm. ( Covering my cuts. And bruses ). I then put on my cross necklace. I walked down staires. I didn't see my dad because he was asleep probably had a really bad hang over. I grabbed my black messanger bag that had a bunch of band pins. I grabbed a blue berry bagel. Then I went and grabbed my car keys. I went out to my car. When I started driving May Day Parade flooded my ears. I pulled into the school parking lot. It wasn't like the movies. It was full on torcher. I went into the school. I got people staring at me. Then I heard names. 'EMO' 'STUPID FUCK' and so on. I walked into my math class. I was one of the first people there. I sat down in the back. More and more people started to fill in the room. Then the schools slut walked over to me. " Hey this is my seat. Move before I make you move." She said. " How about I sit here and you strut your pansy ass up by the teacher. Every one knows you 'messed around' with her this summer. I bet she wouldn't mind if she made out with you again." I snapped at her then gave her a smirk. She made an offended noise and went up and sat next to the teacher.