That Moment

After the whole loviedovie moment with the crowd Black Veil Brides finished their set. I saw Andy walk of stage sweat all over his forehead. I felt so drawn to him it was unbearable. I ran up from behind him and jumped on his back. The heels helped me a lot with doing this. Andy turned his head around and saw me. I crashed my lips into his. He picked me up off his back and put me on the ground in front of him. Not once breaking the kiss. The rest of the band "ohhh" and "awww" at us. " Maybe you guys want a room. Cause I see this getting ruff." CC said. I broke off the kiss and looked into Andy's deep blue sea coloured eyes and said " I have a feeling it's going to get rough soon too. " I took Andy's hand and dragged him back to the hotel. We unlocked his room. " We have to be careful I mean me and Ashely share this room." He cautioned. " I guess he'll have to live with the mess." I smirked. He glared at me. With passion in his eyes he pushed me onto the bed. He curled on top of me. " Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked me. " I'm positive." I ripped his shirt off. "Fierce I see." He smikered. He smashed his lips into mine as he took my shirt of. He slipped of my pants leaving me left in my underwear. He stared at my body. "Like what you see? Cause its all yours tonight." I whispered in his ear as i took his pants off. I grabbed his weist and pulled him closer to me. He kissed me passionatly as I grabbed his hair softly. Then he kissed down my neck and sucked on my sweet spot. I moaned softly. He kissed down my stomach and stopped right above my panties and pulled them down with his teeth. He started to finger me. I scram his name. I cam on his fingers as he pulled them out and licked them. He kissed me as I started to take his boxers off. He thrusted into me with no warning. I scram in pain. He started slow. "Say my name." He instructed. I pulled him close to me and whispered in his ear. "Andy." He started going faster as I started to wince "ANDY. AND-D-D-DY F-F-FASTER." I scram. He went faster and faster. "AND-D-D-D-Y-Y-Y I-I-IM ABOUT TO C-C-C-CUM." I yelled. "I am too babe just hold it." I tried hard to hold it in. "1-2-3!!" He both climaxed into eachother. He fell next to me. We where both panting. "That. That was amazing." I breathlessly said. "It was fucking amazing for me too." He whispered into my neck. We both put our underwear back on and fell asleep in eachothers embrace.

     Ashely opened the door and saw us on the bed. " Wow someone got intense." He laughed and took his shirt off and cimbed into the other bed. The next morning we woke up at 7:00am. I felt CC jump on our bed. And Andy rolled on top of me. "WAKE UP" He scram into my ear. I opened my eyes to see ashely getting ready and Andy ontop of me and CC standing next to me. I looked down and saw that I was only in my underwear. I felt embaressed and pulled andy down ontop of me to cover me. "No need to hide Alex we've seen girls with only underwear on many times before" CC laughed as he walked away. "Alex I have a question." Andy asked. " What is it babe." "Will you go on the rest of the tour with me?" He asked. "Of fucking course Andy!!" I hugged him. "I better go pack." I winked at him and went to my room. I finished packing up my room and getting dressed in a gray sweatshirt and black tights with vans. I did my makeup and went back to BVB's room. Andy dropped his suitcase in the hall and picked me up. He pecked at my lips. "Ok if its going to be like that the whole tour I'm going to throw you off the bus." Jinxx said. " It won't god. But maybe sometimes." He all got on the bus. And started the crazy journey. I guess I am offically part of the tour life. I bet many memories will come from this.

~To be continued~

Oh my god you guys are the best. I can't believe that I have over 1k reads. Its crazy. Like I never imagined getting that many reads. I'll try to update over the next 4 days every other day. So be prepared for a spam!!!!! Okie I love you guys byeeee