Chapter 26

Paper and pens in hand I run as fast as i can down the two set's of stairs before i find the white door.

I hide the pen and papers in the corner besides the door under my pants, hoping he wont't see them. If he does I'm screwed.

"Hey, little kiddo" he says as he openes the door. I hug my knees tighter to my chest. "I've got you something" he says and puts a shopping bag infront of me.

"Thank you sir" i say quietly, scared and grateful. He doesn't reply. He just leaves the room and i can hear him lock the door this time.

I crawl over to the bag, there is a bottle of water in it. Also there is a box, and it smells delicious from it. Food.

i rip the box open and I'm met by spagetthi. I love spagetthi. Despite how hungry i am, i eat it slowly. Drinking the water slowly too.

After I'm done eating i grab one of the papers and a pen, I write.

After writing out the whole page and a little on the back, i sign it.

I realise that sleeping in panties and the sweater I'm wearing is cold, and quite stupid considering i have a pair of sweatpants over in the corner.

After using about 5 minutes just to get on my feet. i trudge over to my pants. After being here in about three weeks already you'd think i would be smart enough to have thought about taking my pants on before, but no, I slept in sweater and panties everynight.

I put the pants on and i actually have to tie it on. After about 6 years of getting back on tracks, eating healthy and getting over fears it's all broken again.

I feel a weight in one if the pockets as i walk back to the corner i usually sleep in. I sit down and start digging, my phone. I have my fucking phone in my pocket, and i haven't noticed untill now?!

I take it up and i hope with the life of god it still had power. i press the on-button and my phone actually fucking turnes on. I sigh a sigh of relief. My phone has 100% battery? how?

I go through the messages i've gotten from Justin. All of them asking where i am. He gave up after two days, realizing i wasn't going to answer.

I go to my contact list and my finger rests over Justin's name. i deside calling him wouldn't be a good idea, he wouldn't listen, he would just panic.

I go to the A's, and immidiantly call Andrea.

"Hello, this is Andrea Upton. I can't answer the phone right now, leave a message" fucking answer!

"It's Hannah, i have no idea where i am, but i need help. don't call back, i'll call you" I say quickly before hanging up, and realizing i should hide this and turn it off. I hope to god he won't notice all these things.

I look around the empty room, trying to find something.

I look for a while, but soon give up. I sit with the phone safely in my hands. He can't take this, it's my only way home. I slump against the wall in defete. I'm as good as dead. He will notice, and he'll be so mad that he'll kill me.

As i sit there in defete, thinking all these bad things once again. I look out the window, the window is so high that not even he can look out it. That's it!

Even though my legs are sore I jump up and practicalluy run up to the window. In my weak state i try to jump as high as i can and i grab the windowsill. i lift myself as high as i can get, my head just over so i can look out. trees, trees everywhere. i put my phone and the papers in the windowsill and lower myself to the ground again. there he won't be able to see them, and i'll be able to get them again.

i feel safer for some reason, knowing there is a chance i can talk to Justin at least once more, or even get out, even though i higly doubt it. He won't let the same mistake slide two times. After sitting in my corner again i start thinking about how i ended here, Again.

***Flashback: 3 weeks ago***

Getting Ariel home today has been great, but rather exhaustin, she is running everywhere. Her and Lucas are even more unseprable than they where before.

This day has been a happy day, while i was getting Ariel out of the hospital, Justin had all his things moved over to my place so now we officially live together. This was not only for mine and Justin's benefit, Also for Ariel and Lucas, they need a Daddy.

Also moving boxes while kids run around you is very, very exhausting. So taking a break is great, a cup of hot chocolate outside the house. At this time at night, there is about no cars driving around. everyone is sleepimg. There is a car parked further down the street, but it's been standing there for about 30 minutes or more, and it's still running. Couriously i stand up and start walking towards it, thinking maybe they forgot to turn it off.

As i arrive all the way with the car, i realise the door is open and no one is in it.

"excuse me?" i say a little loud. "you might want to turn your car off" i keep saying turning around. looking at the neighbors house. as i turn to look at the car again a man is infront of me, before i can even screem something hard hits me in the head.

***flashback: over***

Please help my story grow by voting and possibly commenting, it really works! Thank you