Chapter 17

"Do you want to invite Winter over?" Jahseh asked me. "Sure. Why not." I replied, I grabbed my phone off my bed and walked to the hallway, "Hey Winter, are you busy?"
"No not really. Why?" She asked me "Do you want to come over? We've got a new friend.." "Okay, I'll be there in 10." I hung up and walked back to my room. "Is she coming over?" Jahseh questioned me, "Yeah. She said she'll be here in 10 minutes."

Me, Jahseh and Stokeley had some deep conversations while we waited for Winter; We talked about Love, Music and how Jahseh met Stokeley. As we were about to talk about something else the door swung wide open, "Oh My God Winter you would believe what just happened in Chemistry!" She shouted. There was a awkward silence, I think Winter noticed Stokeley because she had this 'shocked' look on her face. She grabbed my arm and dragged me outside my bedroom. "Winter, do you know who that is?!" She asked me in a worried tone "Yeah, that's Jahseh's best friend, Stoke-" "He's the father of my baby. Oh god I knew this would happen." She started to get stressed, "Alright, just... Calm down."

Jahseh's POV
——————————————————
"Aye Jah?" "Yeah" "Do you know who dat is?" He asked me, "That's Winter, January's best friend. Why you asking?" I wondered "Remember that party over a month ago? That's the girl I fucked.." He explained to me "Damn Nigga, you got her pregnant too!" I shouted Fuck, I should've said that. Now he gonna get real mad..
———————————————————-
January's POV
——————————————————-
"Shall I go and get him for you, then you two can talk about it?" I asked Winter, "Yes please." She mumbled.
"Stokeley, Winter wants to talk to you." I said while I walked into the room, Stokeley got up and walked out.

"Hopefully this goes well." I sighed
"Yeah, hopefully it won't cause any mayhem." "What do you mean? Has this happened before?" I questioned in curiosity "Yeah but I'm not allowed to tell the full story."
"Well I hope he won't leave her when she's has the baby.." It was silent for a few seconds, they probably heard us talking bout them. They both walked in, "Is everything sorted now?" Jahseh asked them both "Yeah..." Stokeley sighed, "By the way, we heard you two taking." Oh shit "Don't worry that won't be happening." Stokeley confirmed "Good."

Please comment & vote! Thanks ❤️