Chapter 10

"So, who was that blowing yo phone?" Winter asked me in shock, "It's not that important. Imma take you back home"
"Mkay."
I took Winter back to her house then quickly drove to mine, I parked the car on the sidewalk cause Jahseh's car was already parked in the driveway. I quietly unlocked the front door and locked it behind me as I walked in, I ran up stairs and opened my bedroom door, Jahseh was sitting on the edge of my bed looking at his phone, as I closed the door he looked straight at me,
"Oh, hi stranger." He smiled, "Hello there"
"Where did you and Winter go after school?"
"Winter wanted KFC, and then we went to her scan."

"Winters pregnant?!"
"Yea,"
"With whose baby?"
"We don't know, she done it with this guy at a party a few weeks ago,"
"Damn, that nigga must of knew that he got her pregnant, that's why he ain't wit her,"

"Hmm, you could be right, have you eaten yet?" I asked Jahseh
"Nahh, I'm not that hungry"
"Are you sure? Cause if you are I'll buy you something."

"No it's alright, anyways. I guess I'll see you later,"
"Yeah, sure" "By the way, I'm not busy later, so maybe me, you and winter can hangout, go somewhere." Jahseh said while giving me a look, "I'll think about it if I'm not busy,"
"Ight, see ya later" he jumped out the window,

(Idk, while I wrote that sentence I thought of this 😂😂^^) ————————————————————Is Winter right? Does he actually have a crush me? I sat on the edge of my bed, playing with the Snapchat filters, until I heard a male and female voice coming towards...

————————————————————
Is Winter right? Does he actually have a crush me? I sat on the edge of my bed, playing with the Snapchat filters, until I heard a male and female voice coming towards my door, oh god. Then it swung open, Allison was with a middle-aged man (btw if you don't know who Allison is it's January's step-mother)
"What do you want, leave me alone!" The man started to come closer to me, Allison, closed the Door and locked it, the man got duct-tape out from his duffle bag and put a strip on my mouth, I was screaming over the tape as he started to take my clothes off, than he began.

That last part was horrible, sorry 😔
Please vote & comment! Thanks ❤️