Chapter 3

"Thanks for today, I really enjoyed it." I shouted to her "Thank you too! See ya tomorrow hoe." She shouted back, I waved her goodbye.
I arrived back home 'get ready for this'
"Where the hell have you been?!" My mom shouted at me - Well, she's not my real mom, she's my step-mom. My real mom died of heart failure, while having an asthma attack, she had to die so horribly. My dad got remarried because he knew that he couldn't look after me on his own. He met a beautiful woman named Allison (which is my step-mom) he loved her very much but dad loved me more, one night my dad was meant to come home from work but he never came back. Ever since that happened my step mom has been abusing me, blaming me for my fathers death, she's poisoned me many times, she's even tried to kill me: she got rid of all of my inhalers, she's even tried to choke me to death; she would hire men to try and rape me. She's done all this because of my dad's death. My life is a living hell.
"Why does it matter to you." I murmured while walking up the stairs "Come back down here you little slut, I can tell you where to go and what to do in my house. " She shouted at me
I quickly ran upstairs and locked my door so she couldn't get into my room and hurt me. I did my night routine and cried myself to sleep.

(A/N: Sorry if the chapter is short next one will be long).