💀 Chapter 32 💀

Start from the beginning

Yoongi: Yeah?

Y/N: Okay well I was looking for a cake mix and you texted me. I looked at the text and I was about to reply but, some perverted guy smacked my ass.

Yoongi: Wait What the fuck? Where was this? How did he look??

Y/N: Yoongi I already told you. If I wasn't pregnant you know he'd be six feet under as soon as he touched me.

Yoongi: I know but I'm fucking mad because I wasn't there to protect you from that perverted asshole. You're my girl, my baby, no one else can touch you but me and that ass is mine.

Y/N: You weren't but Jin was, he went from being a beautiful princess to becoming a handsome bad boy. He punched the shit out of him, I was shook. So don't be mad or upset that you weren't there to protect me okay?

I wasn't alone, my momma was with me.

Yoongi: So that's why he had his knuckles covered?

Y/N: Yeah his knuckles bled a bit so I bandage them up for him.

Yoongi: Poor Jin, I'll thank him when I see him. Does it sting?

Y/N: It doesn't but you know my skins quite sensitive so.

Yoongi: That shit better be gone by tomorrow, ugh I just can't see it.

Y/N: Then don't look? I'll just go change.

He grabbed my hand and kept me in place, I was about to put my pants on when he snatched them from my hand and stood up.

Yoongi: Baby I'm sorry for going off on you like that, I just- you know I wouldn't like to see marks from someone else on you. I'm sorry

Y/N: I know you don't, it's fine, don't worry. Let's just forget about it

He placed his hands on my face and pulled me in for a kiss, I kissed him back and he moved his hands down to my ass cheeks before breaking the kiss.

Yoongi: Get on all fours on the bed.

Huh??

Y/N: Uh What?? What for?

Yoongi: I'm gonna slap that ass so my hand print can be on your left cheek, see who owns you.

Y/N: Boy get the fuck out. I own myself.

I laughed and pushed him down onto the bed. He chuckled and grabbed both of my hands.

Yoongi: Baby!!

Y/N: You need sleep hoe.

Yoongi: Bitch ass. I'm leaving your ass, you're so mean to me. I'm so innocent and lonely.

Y/N: Ha Okay. Come here

I grabbed his hand and he got up. I walked towards the door and he followed.

Yoongi: What are you doing?

Y/N: Leading the way, here's the door. Have a nice life baby boy!

 Have a nice life baby boy!

Yoongi: Fucking Savage. How you want me to leave with three babies?

Y/N: I got my sugar daddies, Jungkook and Tae.

Yoongi: Ohoho, you did not just-

Y/N: I did.

I joked and fast walked back to the bed. He immediately went after me and attacked me with kisses.

Yoongi: My lil Asian Casper's, Attack mommy! Kick her ass for being a smart talker.

Midnight

I groaned and buried my face onto Yoongi's chest as I was getting pain from the babies kicking and moving around.

Y/N: Ah- it's hurting

Yoongi: They still won't stop kicking and moving?

Y/N: Yes they won't stop. I can feel all three moving. I feel one on each side and one by my ribcage.

Yoongi: My little Asian Casper's, mommy's had enough. Y'all can stop now, please.

Y/N: I can't believe they actually listened to you rat.

Yoongi: Duh, you'd think they listen to some snakeu?

I rolled my eyes and rested my head close to his chest.

Y/N: Yoongi, Can you rub my stomach a bit?

Yoongi: Yes

He kissed the top of my head and I snuggled closer to him as he began rubbing my baby bump softly.

Y/N: They moved back and are still moving a bit but they've calmed down. It's okay now babe, go to sleep.

Yoongi: I'll go to sleep after you fall asleep baby.

Y/N: No because last time you said that I woke up and you were gone. I don't want that to happen again.

He looked down at me and lifted my chin up before leaning in to kiss my lips.

Yoongi: I wouldn't do that ever again. I promise you. I'd rather die than leaving you and our babies behind.