texts; 10 | part 2

Third Person POV

As everybody sat on Kara's apartment and watched a movie, the agents of the DEO monitored for any emergencies, which was pretty much nothing, but still.

A few minutes later, the sound of a phone startled Kara, who paused the movie to see it was an explosion at a building.

"Do you need help? We're up for a rescue on this Earth, new medal for all of us." Barry said jokingly, looking at everyone sitting there.

"No, Sam and I can handle it, you guys continue the movie, we'll be back in a sec." Kara replied, both she and Sam stood up and flew towards the explosion.

They went as fast as they could to the building that blew up and took some people out of the building, then, they extinguished the fire and started looking around to see if there was anything else to help them find who did it.

"See anything there?" Kara asked still searching around.

"Nope!" Sam replied, tosing her arms to the air, turning towards Kara, she asked, "Should we fly back now?"

"Sure, let's just check around one more time together. But everything seems ok."

Everything wasn't okay, suddenly, they both felt dizzy. Of course, red kryptonite was there, why wouldn't there be, right?

They both flew back to Kara's apartment to see everyone still at the same places they were when they left.

"Everything alright, Little Danvers?" Maggie asked as soon as they landed on the balcony.

"Yeah, just a little tired." Kara answered and both Maggie and Alex nodded.

"We should all get going then!" Amaya said, standing up and moving towards the door, after that, everyone followed her to the door with a 'yeah'.

"I'm staying over, if that's not a problem to Kara." Said Sam, turning around and looking at Kara.

Kara nodded and opened the door for everyone to leave, as soon as they left, she and Sam changed their clothes and sat back on the couch to finish the movie.

As soon as the movie finished, both their faces glowed with red lines, they both went to bed, well, to different couches, but it was a bed after all.

•••

Work was pretty rough the day after. Kara getting mad and being sarcastic to Snapper (which surprised him actually) and Sam snapping at everyone on L-Corp. No one suspected it had anything to do with the explosion or that there was red kryptonite involved, so they all thought that they both were just having a bad day.

At night, it was confirmed that red kryptonite was involved.

Many people had seen Supergirl and Reign tossing around Snapper while flying besides the CatCo building, as soon as the DEO heard, they started moving out.

"We need the medicine we used the last time the red kryptonite affected her!" Alex yelled at the agents near her, looking around the room looking for the medicine, "Where is it?!" She said when she couldn't see it.

"Apparently, they had this all planned, they took it..." J'onn replied.

"I have to make a phone call. Right now." Alex said with a straight face and left the room.

[•••]

"Sara!"

"Alex! What's up?"

"I need you to tell everyone to suit up. All of you go to my apartment as fast as you can... tell Oliver to bring his kryptonite arrow."

"What happened?"