⊿ 10|| unanswered questions and new Earthlings

"Stop it! Stop saying that!"

.+**+.+**+.+**+.

After the severe beating she took and her power nap, Jessica decided that she was going to sit by the fire, warm her aching bones, and make everyone look at what they did.

Sure, not all of them shoved their feet into her body or wrapped the rope around her neck but none of them tried to stop it. Jessica was still covered in her own blood, bruises and gashes covering her body and a dark purple line adorning her neck.

It's seemed that a glare had permanently placed itself on Jessica's face as some of the delinquents threw glances her way, whispering with their friends.

She was sitting alone, just gazing into the fire when someone came and sat next to her. Jessica rolled her eyes, scooting away from the person. The delinquent just scooted closer to her causing Jessica to move away again. This happened a couple more times before Jessica finally had enough.

"Would you stop?!" Jessica croaked out, turning and glaring at the person. Jessica's glare faltered as her eyes connected to the person's. "D- Dylan."

"Hey, baby. Did you miss me?" Dylan spoke, her voice sounding just as playful as ever. "You see, I was gonna wait to re-introduction myself but now's as a good a time as any, right?"

Jessica sat in shock, staring at her ex lover as she continued to talk.

"That was quite the beating you took." Dylan said chuckling. "But that's what you get for standing by John Murphy."

"What are you? What kind of sick person would get a kick out of that?" Jessica said disgusted, finally regaining her bearing. Dylan chuckled again, moving her gaze from the fire to Jessica.

"Baby, call me sick, a bitch, whatever you want . I can be anything you want me to be." Dylan said kicking her lips, a mischievous look in her dark brown eyes.

"Dead. Be dead." Jessica said indifferently, her mind raging.

"That was not the answer I was expecting." Dylan chuckled, tucking hairs that fell from her ponytail behind her ears.

"We dated for 9 and a half months. You should've."

"Yeah, yeah probably." Dylan stopped chuckling, meeting Jessica's eyes once again. "I'm sorry about what happened."

"What, me getting hung or the fact that you cheated on me." Jessica said hoarsely.

"Both. Well more that I cheated on you; honestly, you got what was coming to you. Moving around here like you own the place when really no one likes you." Dylan said, a smile on her face despite the words coming out of her mouth.