8

Y/n POV
As we run from Blaze I follow Dottie up the stairs and into a different dorm. "Wait Dottie is this your dorm?" I ask looking around the room. "Yep, this is my dorm!" She replies happily. I walk over to what I think is Dottie's bed and look at all the posters on the wall. "Is this your bed?" I ask. "Yeah, how did you know." Dottie asked confused. "Well I have known you since we were little. But also because the other side of the room looks to girly to be yours." I reply looking at the pink and cream bed. "Oh yeah that's my roommate June." Dottie says as I walk over to the bedside table and pick up a picture. "Wait June as in the mef'wa Rylan has a crush on?" I giggle. Right as Dottie goes to answer me Blaze bursts through the door making Dottie and I scream. I  then notice someone behind Blaze. I tilt my head to get a better look at them. It's a small mef'wa girl with cream hair and white ears and tail. Wait is THAT June? "Um... hey I'm Pudds one of Dottie's friends." I say to her snapping her out of her thoughts. "Oh m-my name is J-June." She replies back quietly. Blaze turns around to face the blushing mef'wa. "Oh hey June." Blaze says making her blush even more. "Oh yeah, June has a crush on Blaze." Dottie whispers into my ear. "That's so sad." I reply forgetting to whisper. Blaze and June turn their attention to me. "What's sad y/n?" Blaze questions with a confused look on his face. "Oh nothing." I say sweetly probably making him curious. "I know when you're lying Y/n!" Blaze says back with a straight face. "NO YOU DONT!" I yell and jump out of the window.

Blazes POV
"Did I upset her?" I ask Dottie. "Oh no she's just playing." She answers back. "So do you know what was sad?" I question her. "Oh it's just that I told her who someone she knows has a crush on but that person has a crush on someone else." Dottie explains to me. "So who's the-" before I could finish my sentence Dottie jumps out The now broken window.

(Before I could finish writing the word sentence my phone filled it in as senpai so it would have said 'before I could finish my senpai' which sounds really strange if you have a dirty mind like me)