5

Not my video

Y/n POV

~~~~Time Skip after a few more rounds of truth or dare~~~~

"Hey, um y/n you've seemed kinda off after you called Blaze is everything ok?" Dottie asks me concerned. "Oh it's just that I think he might be mad at me." I replied sadly. "If you want I can ask him to come for the sleepover. However I won't tell him you're here." She suggested. "That would be great but we will have to ask the girls." "Ask us what?" Cathy says coming up to us with Jenny and Betty behind her. "We were going to ask you is it ok if we invite another friend over? A boy." "Ooooo is it your boyfriend??" Cathy teases me. "No it's the friend I called to tell him I have a boyfriend. I think he's mad at me." I say sadly. "Yeah that's fine." Cathy says. "Ok cool, Dottie call him." I slightly shout at her. "Ok ok came down." Dottie then takes out her phone and calls Blaze.
B= Blaze D= Dottie
D- Hey Blaze it's Dottie
B- oh hey Dottie, did you know y/n has a boyfriend. It's Aphmaus not alone buddy Travis
D- oh! Are you mad
B- kind of, but I'm mostly sad. It should have been me
D- woah ok! Anyway do you want to come for a sleepover?
B- yeah, I guess it would help me take my mind off of the stuff
D- ok cool, but it's not at dorm it's at a friends.
B- oh ok where is it
D- I'll just meet you at the cafe
B- ok I'll see you in five
D- ok cool, bye Blaze see you there
B- bye

Dottie's POV
"Ok guys I'm going to meet Blaze at the cafe. I'll be back soon, bye." I say as I walk out the door.

~~~~Time Skip to when Dottie is at the cafe~~~~

Ok I'm finally here. It felt like it took forever. I think I can see Blazes red hair. "HEY BLAZE" I scream making the people around look at me. "Hey Dottie, I'm all ready." Blaze says. He sounds kinda sad. " hey um Blaze when I was on the phone to you, you said that it should have been you what did you mean by that?" I question him. Suddenly his whole face goes completely red.

Blazes POV

"Hey um Blaze when I was on the phone to you, you said that it should have been you what did you mean by that?" Dottie questions me. I feel my whole face heat up and I'm sure it was probably redder than my hair. "I u-umm d-don't know what y-you're talking about." I say nervously. A happy grin comes across Dottie's face. "YOU LIKE HER DONT YOU!" She screams at me. "Hey be quiet!" I whisper yell at her. "What if I told you that she isn't dating anyone? And the whole thing was just a dare." She say looking straight ahead. "Wait what?" I asks her confused. She just looks at me with a smile on her face. "COME ON TELL ME! Was it all a dare?"I ask her starting to get kinda annoyed. The rest of the way to her friends dorm was silent. But that got me thinking if Dottie or someone else dared Y/n to call me, does that mean she's at the sleepover. Oh my Irene does she think I'm mad because I hung up on her. Oh Irene help me.