2

F/d - favorite drink

Cathy's POV
I walked into my room to see a werewolf girl with h/c hair, e/c eyes and w/c ears and tail. She introduced herself she said her name was y/n. She seem really nice. " hey um y/n is it ok with you if two of my friends come over for a sleepover tonight?" I ask her. "Yeah that totally fine with me I could do with more friends as I only have four and I doubt any of them go here." Y/n answers. I feel kinda bad that she only has four friends. " well Y/n now you have five friends." I say. A surprised look comes across here face.

Y/n POV
"Well y/n now you have five friends." Cathy says to me. Omi (oh my Irene) did she just say we were friends. "Why do you look so surprised?" Cathy asks bring me out of my thoughts. "Oh sorry, it's just that it's been so long since someone has said that to me." I reply kinda quietly because it makes me quite embarrassed saying it out loud. "I already know that my friends Jenny and Betty will love to be friends with you as well." Cathy says really happily. "U-um C-Cathy is there a cafe on compass b-by any ch-chance?" I shyly asked Cathy. "Yeah there is. Why have you gone all shy all of a sudden?" She questioned me back. "Oh I-it's just because I d-didn't wanna ask any stupid questions." I whisper back. "Oh no worries that wasn't a stupid question at all. Would you like me to take you there?" Cathy politely asked. "Y-yes please."
While me and Cathy were walking to the cafe a thought crossed my mind. "H-hey um Cathy c-can I ask you a q-question?" I again shyly asked. "You just did ask me a question but anyway you can ask me anything." Cathy jokingly replied. "A-are you j-just going to u-use me like e-everyone else?" I quietly said. Cathy's face turned serious and she stopped walking. She slowly turned to look at me. "I would never use one of my friends why would you even doubt that for a moment?" "I-it's just because when I used to try and make friends they would just use me or say that we were a couple." "I would never dream of doing that to such a kind and innocent person." Cathy said with a small smile on her face trying to cheer me up. It worked my sad face then turned into a huge smile. Without a second thought I quickly went up to Cathy and gave her a bone crushing hug. "Thank you so much." Is all I managed to say a tears started rolling down my face. "You're very welcome." Cathy said as we carried on walking towards the cafe.

~~~~Time Skip to when you get to the cafe~~~~

Once we got our table Cathy asks me what drink I wanted and of corse I asked for a f/d. Cathy soon comes back with our drinks. We just start talking and drinking when suddenly i hear "Y/N!!" But before I could think to look where the voice was coming from I'm tackled off of my chair and onto the floor in a hug. I look to see who it was hugging me and to my surprise it was none other than my friend.....