All of me

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

/All of me - John Legend/

Next school year - 11th grade

I opened my eyes and first of all checked my phone, of course. 

''Shit, shit, SHIT!'' I cursed at myself, knowing that yet another day which just so happened to be my first day of my last year in high school,I  was going to be late. 

Trying to quietly get out of this bed unnoticed was impossible, as I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him. He was starting to place small kisses down my neck when a sigh full of pleasure escaped my lips.

''Babe, we have to get up or we're going to be late for school," it was hard to say knowing that I'd rather spend my whole life in this bed than go to school.

He didn't reply, only slipped his hand inside my shirt, touching my bare skin and slowly starting to massage my breast which made me moan. I didn't want to, but I tried to undo his right arm that was still round my waist but before I realized it, he was on me, holding his weight on his muscular arms that were placed both sides of my body. He then placed his index finger on my lips and made a line of kisses down to my breasts again causing me to moan once again. My hands made their way up to his neck and pulled his head closer to mine. Our lips connected and I immediately felt the electricity when our skins touched. I tried to kiss him, wanting him oh-so-badly but no results.

''We're going to be late, won't we?'' he said as a smirk escaped his lips. 

This asshole knew what he did to me, yet he still gave me this torture, teasing me as if there was no tomorrow. After getting up he put on a white v-neck shirt, dark brown shorts and a black leather belt, as well as his vans, he grabbed his black leather jacket and looked at me flashing his millions of dollars worth smile.

''I know you like what you're seeing, and we can continue later, but you said yourself - we're going to be late. Get up, babe!'' 

Two can play this game, darling. I smiled and got up only in my thong and white v-neck shirt, walking past him in the most seductive way possible and leaning down in front of him to grab my white mini-dress, floral jacket and wedges. I knew he would be biting his lip to not groan after seeing my ass.

''Ready.'' I smiled showing him my tongue and giving him quick kiss on the cheek. I knew my weapons.

''I'll have my payback later, sweetheart,'' he said grabbing his keys.

We both walked outside to get on his perfect motorcycle. In no time we were already in front of the school. 

''I did not miss this place,'' I said as we parked. I quickly got off recognizing the perfect couple walking past us.

''Jack! Elena!'' I shouted, running to hug them, ''Gosh, guys, I missed you both so much! How have you been? Tell me everything!'' 

I hadn't seen these two for the whole summer after they left to Bali, to live in Jacks aunts beach house for the summer vacation.

''Oh, we missed you too. But lets talk later, we don't want to be late, do we?'' Elena smiled in her angel like smile but I could see that there was clearly something bothering her. Jack hugged me once again which caused me to sigh in really happy way and then they headed in.

''Lets go, babe. What's taking you so long?'' I looked back as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I could feel that something was bothering him as well but I guess I'll bring that up later. I put my hand in his as we walked in the school.