She was who I called my twin. We had known each other a long time and we looked so much alike and hung out so much, we got tired of when people asked if we were related so we just decided we were twins.

Jo and I became friends in second grade, it was about a year and a half after my parents died. I was still pretty new around school and not used to my life quite yet. Jo got into GCPA after her parents were killed when she was three. They were both crazy alcoholics and gang fighters, and were both shot in a drive by.

Jo's talent was that she was a crazy insane street fighter, (in a good way) it didn't matter if her opponent was holding a gun to her head, she could still find a way to knock it out of his hand and get him begging her for his life.

"Sorry Jo, I woke up late."

"Excuses, excuses. Anyway its your loss. You missed me telling the guys this awesome story of what happened this weekend!"

"Oh how will I ever live with the pain Jo?" I said being extra dramatic, I knew she was about to tell me in 5, 4, 3, 2..

"Ok so I was walking home and this old man came behind me and was like 'hey sexy wanna go grab a bite and then go back to my place?' so I said 'shut your face you turdsucker!' And punched him in the face! The poor dude was so weak he fell to the ground holding a blooding nose! It was awesome!!"

I shook my head and just laughed. Jo will be Jo. "Come on delinquent, lets get to class."

"Hey I've only been to jail once and that was cuz that old man had it coming!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yea yea whatever you say Jo."

We walked into our Computer Tech class just as the bell rang.

"Hey you guys were almost late!" my friend Dakota said as I sat next to her at my computer.

"Morning Dakota" I said with a cheerful smile, I knew she'd get me later for being almost late to class. She was like my younger sister most of the time, but others I swear she acted like my mom.

Dakota is a year younger than me. She has brown straight hair to her mid back. She's taller than me and has brown eyes and freckles all over her face. She's total tom boy even though she's very pretty when she just simply lets her hair down. Even though she's a year younger, Dakota is in my class because she majors in Computer Tech.

Everyone around here calls her the Hacker simply because that's what she does. She got into the school because her parents recognized her talent. Her dad is head of a major computer business and saw his daughter had talent when she was 5 and he couldn't keep a computer safe from her hacking it no matter what he tried.

I kind of feel bad for Dakota sometimes, her father doesn't talk much to her, she's convinced he put her here because he feared if he didn't her talent would get her into serious trouble.

As I started to work on the assignment while Dakota was whispering a lecture into my ear, I felt the familiar chill up my spine. Then before I could prepare myself I fell out of my chair and onto the floor, the vision coming on so strong that I was shaking on the floor.

Dakota yelled for the teacher, knowing that this one was going to be bad. She knelt down on the ground and supported my head while the familiar pain came to my head warning me with what was about to come.

The last thing I saw was Jo rushing up to me until my eyes closed and the vision began.

I was in Computer Tech watching everyone work on their projects, when there was a deafening sound of an explosion down the hall. Everyone got out of there seats but it was too late, the fire rushed into the room like a wave of smoke, flame, and heat.

Outside. The west side of the school, completely destroyed. Ambulances and fire trucks, reporters and police men everywhere. Students still pouring out of the doors when there was another explosion.

I flashed back. I was in the basement. One of the heaters was on fire, not too far from the heaters was a can of gasoline.

Then I was back in the classroom right before the first explosion happened, I had just enough time to look at the clock before I heard the boom. The time was exactly 8:30.

Just like that I was jolted back into reality. My head was in Dakota's lap, the whole class staring at me. Mrs. Roberts looked at me.

"Des what happened?" Jo asked her voice demanding, she saw the look of panic on my face and knew something was about to go terribly wrong.

Suddenly coming to my senses I jumped up and look at the clock. It was 8:15. We had 15 minutes to get everyone out.

"We have to get everyone out of here right now!! Mrs. Roberts call the office now! Tell them to evacuate the school!" Mrs. Roberts didn't ask any questions knowing about my gift and knowing that I meant serious business right now.

I quickly grabbed Jo and Dakota. "Come on! The first people we have to get out are the ones closest to the basement!"

They followed me frantically down the hallway, looking in every room to make sure everyone was out. Just as we cleared that hallway the evacuation alarm sounded and the principle announced that it was not a drill and everyone needed to get out of the school.

Me, Jo, and Dakota were getting the daycare kids out of the building which was not too far from the end of the building when I looked down at my phone, we had two minutes to get everyone out before the first explosion.

"2 minutes people make a run for it get out!!! NOW!!!" We herded the little kids out the back door and into the safe house just outside. As we closed the door and were about to make a run for it, I heard it.

I yelled for Jo and Dakota to get down right before the force of the heat hit me and I blacked out to the sound of sirens in the distance.

hey guys!!! SOOO sorry that I haven't updated in like forever!! My computers been messing up so... Anyway, I have a 3rd update in the works I just gotta find the time and patience to write and upload. Hope you guys havent given up, I'll should be updating more often, and soon i should have a cover! Thanks for reading!!