Kou x Reader

(This one isn't gunna be a child!reader cuz I didn't know how to go about that XD)

"Ne, Neko-chann, where are you going this time?" Kou whined, watching you change through heavy eyelids.
You let out an inaudible sigh before pulling a tshirt over your head.
"(Friends name)s house"
A short growl came from the idols throat as he sat up, the bed sheets falling from his shoulders as he made his way over to you before loosely wrapping his arms around your waste.
"But Neko-channnn you were there yesterday...and the day before that" He groaned. You rolled your eyes before brushing him off
"Yea, but I told you why" You retorted "(Friends name) is moving to another country soon and I wanna see her as much as possible, besides I see you all the time." You grasped the small shoulder bag which contained your phone and purse and gave him a final wave before exiting.
The shine in Kou's eyes blew out, leaving the blue pools more hollow than usual. A hiss rolled out from between his lips as he kicked the near by stool in frustration and ran a slender hand through his short blonde locks.
"Your quite stupid to ignore me, (Y/n)" He muttered, poison dripping from his lips.
~Time skip~
A harsh sigh left your throat as you pushed the door to the Mukami manor open, shivering you immediately began grumbling about how Ruki doesn't pay for heating since cold doesn't effect vampires, but it sure as hell effected you. Grimly you made your way to your weirdo boyfriends room and twisted the door handle. The lights flickered and then the seen before you lit up. The whole room was a mess, bed sheets ripped, dresser knocked over, clothes littering the floor. Worry over came you as you hastily looked around for Kou, to which he was no where. Dropping your bag you were about to run from the desolated room to find any of the brothers before a hand slammed the door shut in your face. You didn't know why, but this situation scared you more than the previous one. You angled your head to look at your captor for it to be no other than Kou. He loomed over you, hand still pressed on the door.
"It's 11pm (Y/n)" He snarled "where were you"
Since the both of you had been dating for about a year now, this sudden mood change barely surprised you.
"I told you, at my friends house...why what are you trying to get at?"
His free hand seized your throat and applied pressure, effectively blocking your airways, causing rushed gasps to erupt from your mouth.
"Don't use thAT ATTITUDE ON ME!" He yelled, voice slowly rising, the pressure increasing.
"K-ko...I...wa-asn't doingg any-thing" Your hands clawed at his bigger one, using the little strength your had.
Realisation dawned on his flawless (I say that term loosely) face. Your almost lifeless body sagged to the floor as he backed away, distraught crippling his features. You gasped in as much air as you could before stumbling out of the room as quickly as your weak form could without giving him a second glance.

Kou didn't even think to call out for you

-Time skip-
Time seemed to pass by unsettlingly quickly, you had been walking for who knows how long, the dark streets told you it was somewhere in the early hours of the morning. You didn't want to go back though, not whilst he was being an abusive ass. You had witnessed many of his personality changes but he'd never tried to kill you before.
A wavering sigh left your cracked lips as you carried on your way to where ever.
You had found yourself in a park, sadly, you weren't looking where you were going and walked straight into somebody, an animalistic grunt coming from whoever it was.
"I am so s-sorry" your apologised, looking up at the man.
"Better be-- wait, (Y/n)?" He asked, slight surprise in his deep voice.
White hair rested on his head, covering one of his ruby eyes.
"Subaru!" You cried, wrapping your arms around him, the boy becoming increasingly uncomfortable and flustered
"The hell, get off of me" He forced your arms to your side, a red glow now adorning his face.
"S-sorry I just needed to get away from-"
"Kou? Yea, I'm surprised that you've lasted this long, that guys a bastard" Subaru sighed, placing his hands in his pockets. An awkward silence filled the air between the two of you, before a painfully familiar voice called out
"Neko-chann!"
Subaru looked up in disgust at the quickly approaching vampire.
You barely had time to turn around before the blonde haired idol crashed into you, almost knocking you off balance, his arms wrapped around your shoulders as he sobbed into your neck
"Neko-chan I'm so so sorry!" Kou cried burying his tear stained face into your neck. "Please please don't leave me for Subaru-Kun!"
Soon you realised Struggling wasn't going to help your situation.
"Huh? What gave you that idea?"
Kou's head raised from your shoulder, his ocean eyes staring into your (e/c) ones.
"I almost killed you...I couldn't of lived with myself if I did." He sniffed
You wanted to reject him so badly, frankly he frightened you, however the look of sincerity he gave you made it difficult.
"...don't worry Kou-Kun I won't leave you" you smiled "just...please don't do that again"
Happiness spread through him "then don't ignore me (Y/n)-chan" he giggled.
For some reason that sentenced sounded like a threat.
You couldn't debate on it for long since you hand was being swiftly taken by the joyful idol.
"C'mon Neko-chan, let go home!"

Subaru stood there silently, a blank expression, why did it hurt him so much to see her so happy with him? Why did it hurt him that she forgot he was even stood there? He shook off the feeling and made his own way home.

MY gOd 1019 WoRdS I should really shorten these XD
I'm gunna do my best to get through as many of your requests as possible, so let's hope I have the energy XD
Hope this was good!
Requested by @_Crystal_Sakamaki_

(A couple of you asked for a part 2 of the Reiji x popstar!reader so I'll see if I can do something for that :P)