Reiji x Daughter!reader

Requested by @The-AmazingZen
(I found the picture really entertaining sorry xD)

It was now the sixth time that day that Reiji had been looking for you, it was almost time for you to go to school and low and behold, you were nowhere to be found. He mumbled to himself as he rechecked your room to see if you were there, which you where.
"(Y/n)...."
No response
He walked closer to the bed of which you were led on to see that you were completely passed out.
"Just like that stupid good for nothing..." He spat, glaring down at you un amused. Reiji teleported into the kitchen and then teleported back however this time with a cup of water in hand. His face was emotionless as he poured the freezing cold liquid onto your face.

It awoke you with a jolt and you turned to narrow your eyes at who ever did that. Noticing your agitated looking father glaring back down at you, you decided it was probably a good idea to look away.
"What have I told you about acting like Him"
You thought about what he said for a second before replying "...uh...sorry"
"Sorry is not good enough young lady, after you get home from school today I am giving you work to do myself wether you like it or not" he growled "and get ready for school, you have 5 minutes to get downstairs"
You opened your mouth to protest but Reiji had disappeared before you could get a word out.
"What's his problem" You sighed almost unbothered
"Somebodys, got some chores to dooooooo~" The new however annoying familiar voice called out mockingly.
Sitting up you saw the most annoying out of the triplets, Ayato.
"GET OUT OF MY ROOM AYATO!" You yelled, launching a pillow at him.
He grinned as it missed him and hit the wall.
"Still a crap shot I see" He smirked before making an exit as you fumed in anger.