Carla x Shy!Daughter!Reader

Can anybody give me a basis on what Kino's personality is like? I need help ;-; Thank youuu

Running around another corner of the mansion, you quickly hid in one of the lower cabinets in the main hall way. You tried stifiling your giggles as your angered uncle quickly walked past your hiding spot. After about 5 minutes you decided it was safe to get out, but how wrong you were. Closing the small door you were about to walk off before you bumped into a pair of legs. 

Looking up you were met with those intimidating eyes of your father, Carla. You gulped, backing up slightly, looking at the ground you twidled your thumbs.

"What are you doing, you are making yourself look ridiculous" His deep voice scolded

You didn't know many words so you just shrugged which seemed to annoy him futher. He let out a grunt before picking you up by your collar and walking towards your room. He dropped you on your bed.

"Stay" 

And then walked back out.

Looking at the door, you tilted your head curiously. He was so cold to you, it sometimes felt like he didn't care what-so-ever. Small tears trickled down you face as you led down on your bed, letting your dreams take you away. 

A small while passed when Carla came back to make sure you were still in your room. He was slightly surprised to find you asleep.  He didn't notice he was smiling softly as he pulled the covers over you and slowly stroked your white hair which was similar to his own. 

"Goodnight (Y/n)" He spoke softly before leaving.

A small smile graced your innocent features "Night night Daddy"

Im sorry its short but i dunno how Carla would be as a dad really ^^'