Yuma x lost!child!reader 1/2

Your throat stang, and your legs felt they'd collapse at any given moment. They were chasing you, tears fell from your eyes, sticking to your porcelain skin. The snow didn't help at all, only blinding your vision further.

Lights could be seen in the distance, a small ember of hope lit up in your frosted heart, maybe these people would help you escape Them. You weren't looking or concentrating on where you were going anymore, a patch of water had frozen over sending your small and frail body flying. Your head landed on something extremely hard, causing your vision to go red and then black.

"O-"
"OI!"
"OI PIGLET WAKE UP!"

You were shaken furiously, causing your small head to thump.

"oh, SHIT YOUR HEADS FUCKIN' BLEEDIN'"

Your body was picked up with no effort at all and you felt a weird sensation rush through you as you felt the warmth of a house or building. It felt nice.

"RUKI, OI RUKI"

The last thing you heard was another males voice replying with a 'what is it' and then you completely lost all sences.

You slowly started to regain consciousness, although you wished you hadn't. Every bone and muscle in your body twitched and ached. Your eye lids felt heavy still and it was hard to breathe.

"OI, PIGLET YOU AWAKE YET?!"