Part 1

Dear Husband,
        I was living a very happy life, content and satisfied with my 9-5 job at the hospital and completely enjoying with my wonderful colleagues who were now my best friends. Then one day my brother told me about this proposal, YOUR proposal, the first information I got was that you were the MD of a very big company and that you lived in another city, the first thought that came to my mind was "why the hell will the MD want to marry me?" because lets face it, I belong to a middle class family where some days are great but some are horrible.
Then came the clarification that you were the marketing manager of a very big company and not the MD, still I was clueless and then came the final piece of the puzzle which put everything together - You Were Divorced! But trust me, that thing never bothered me, the only thing bothering me was that why should I leave my city for you? Why should I leave my job for you? Why should I leave this life which I was really starting to love (after a really long time) ?
But all things apart, as a good and obedient daughter I said YES when my dad told me to at least go and meet you, he said "I am not telling you to marry him, just meet him once, you will even get a short vacation from work". So that's the reason I ended up taking a day off on Friday so that we (me and my parents) could travel to your city to meet you and your family.