Part 2

So we reach your city, it's February 11th 2017. I reach in the morning and you and your family are supposed to come for dinner. Thus my wait begins, I am in no way excited for the wedding or anything as such, just a bundle of nerves on how you will be and how will the meeting be and etc, etc.
So I hear that you all will come by 8pm, thus everyone (my mom and my distant aunt and her daughter and her granddaughter-phew!) starts getting me "ready" for the guy (YOU) to see me. The aunt goes into such minute details that it finally starts to irritate me as I always believed in being myself, the "take me as I am or leave me" kind! But my mom cools me down saying they are doing it for me apparently and not for themselves *major eye roll*.
You and your family finally arrive a little after 10 and by that time I was literally starving! A lady gotta have her food! And as per "traditions", you and your family are first served with dinner before the actual meeting can happen and all this while I am stuck inside the room waiting to be called!
Finally after a long wait(and trust me it seemed way too long because I was super hungry) my aunty's daughter came inside the room and told me to come outside, I was so nervous! I finally came out and without even looking up for a second, I quietly sat in the chair I was guided to! I could feel all eyes on me, I desperately wanted to see you in person (I had of course seen your pic) but I couldn't gather the courage to even look up. Finally a lady spoke (who I later learned was your sister), thank goodness for her warm smile and sweet tone that I felt my nervousness fading away and I started feeling a little bit confident so I thought of sneaking a glance at you as you were sitting opposite to your sister, I looked around for a fraction of second and you were looking down on your lap and I went "what the hell!". Between the conversations with your sister, your father and your cousin brother, my mom came and whispered to me, "you better have a good look at the guy, then don't tell me later that you didn't even see him", and I was still thinking how to look at you without it being so obvious, that your sister suggested about both of us having a talk separately so that we can know each other! I was at first so scared and nervous but then I prepped myself saying "if your parents end up liking him, then this is your only chance to know him before they make you his bride!" ; and with that little talk with myself I followed you and your sister upstairs in the other part of the home to have "the talk" with you, being totally unaware of how it was going to change my life forever!