Coming out from her thoughts she got very surprised that they arrived at the hotel 'did I spend a lot of time thinking about it' she thought to her self

"chrome you okay?" yuki asked her concern swirling in her eyes

"ah..yes, I am okay just was thinking about mukuro-sama" she said quietly "don't worry he's gonna be fine beside we are gonna rescue him" she grinned as she put her thumbs up assuring her about it which got chrome to smile gently

"arigatou yuki-nee"

"don't mention it!"

............

"The  estraneo famiglia may have very smart people but they have a weakness" nana said

  "weakness aren't they a mafia famiglia?" Kyona asked as the rest looked at nana in confusion " yes , they are but the reason they have a weakness is because no famiglia attacked estraneo before so, they came to think that no one would ever come to attack them they weakened their security and it became easy to infiltrate their Base"  she said 

" so that means that their weakness is their strength" kyoko said gaining a nod from nana 

"Haha now I understand" Takeshi grinned as he nodded "so we only have to bam and whoosh then bam and we finish right hahaha" takeshi put his arms behind his head and laughed not knowing about what reactions he caused for others.

"Agh!" Hana facepalmed at the stupid monkey's stupidness " l extremely understand now!" Ryohei shouted nodding at Takeshi's direction "onii-san lower your voice a little we are in a hotel" kyoko scolded her brother lightly.

"hn" kyona hnned which can be translated into ( why am I with these idiots? ) since yuki was beside her, she smiled at her direction then put her hands on her shoulders "if we weren't with them then there won't be any fun" yuki whispered to kyona grinning at her as she got a nod from kyona "hn" (you are right) chrome who did actually understand what kyona means giggled lightly.

As the chattering died down and the mood turned serious again yuki sat down in a straight posture.

"So that means we have to separate into three groups right?" yuki said as she turned to nana for her answer

"Yes what yu-chan said is right we are going to be separated into three groups, the first group is going to be yu-chan and kyo-chan are together , while take-kun and chrome-chan are the second group the third group is hana-chan kyoko-chan and ryohei-kun alright" she looked at all of them eyes showing seriousness as each of them nodded showing how serious it is.

"Don't forget to be careful the estraneos are very sneaky" she warned them as she stood from her place,

"well then all of you get ready we are going now"she told them as she looked at the window to see that the sun was no longer visible but the the moon became visible hidden as the clouds covered it.

..............

"Are all of you in your positions" nana asked through the head sets that she gave to them

"Yes/hn/yup/extreme!" All of them replied at the same time smiling slightly she gave them the signal "break in!"

Grinning all of them went out with the plan yuki and kyona were running towards the cells each person they encountered they would beat him up kyona with her tonfas while yuki with martial arts after that the estraneos became aware of this infiltration. 

"currently nothing at sight" yuki said through the headset " continue forward" nana answered back nodding her head yuki and kyona came to the cells only to find a bloody scene, blood trailed down the wall, skulls and dead bodies littered inside the cells the smell of corpse was very strong that kyona and yuki had the urge to vomit.