chapter 1

Tsuna and Ie are now five years old,they always do things together and it is hard to separate them from each other, but little did they know that they will eventually be separated from each other.

Sawada household

"Tsu-chan Ie-kun breakfast is ready come down" a woman with brown hair that reached till her neck known as nana, called her twins as a faint two "Hai" was heard.

The two twins came down running side by side, giggling cheerfully to each other.

Ieyoshi, the younger twin came first, his blond hair became very spiky, as his caramel orbs shone with happiness, giggling with cheerfulness " First!!" He announced

Tsuna, the older twin came right after her brother, her hair now reached till her shoulder blades, also giggled "Second!!" She also announced.

Both of them didn't stop giggling until they saw that their mother still is cooking when the food is on the table.

Looking at each other with confusion, Ieyoshi shrugged, which made tsuna to step forward.

"Ne~ mama why are you still cooking?" tsuna asked curiously looking at her mother with her brother mirroring her actions.

"because, papa will come today with his boss"

Just as nana said that the doorbell rang

"Ara~it must be them! can you both open the door?" nana asked tsuna and ie nodded and ran to the door opening it.

Outside the door was a blond man with an old man "papa" they shouted as they tackled the blond man on the ground while the old an chuckled at their antics.

"hahahaha~my tuna-fishie and little Ie misses me" Iemitsu said as he hugged them back, at that time nana came from the kitchen to greet iemitsu "Anata!"shouted nana happily as she hugged him "honey" iemitsu hugged back.

"nana, meet my boss Timoteo" iemitsu said as he gestured to the old man, who smiled in return

"my name is Sawada nana nice to meet you sir timoteo"

"likewise nana-san" he said as he shook her hands"

"Both of you, greet yourselves" nana said to her children as they came and greeted him "hi! my name is Sawada Tsunayuuki you can call me tsuna! nice to meet you!" tsuna happily greeted him as she stood beside ieyoshi.

"hi, tsuna-chan, nice to meet you too, also you can call me grandpa" timoteo smiled kindly at her as she cheerfully nodded

"hello! my name is sawada Ieyoshi, nice to meet you!" Ie excitedly said nearly jumping from his place.

"nice to meet you too Ieyoshi-kun you also can call me grandpa" he smiled kindly at him too.

"saa,saa why don't all of you come in? Or else we will be standing outside the whole day" nana said as she ushered them inside to eat breakfast.

A MINI TIME SKIP

"So, Nono what do you think of my children?" Iemitsu asked Nono as he watched his twins play together "well, Iemitsu both of them are very much alike and cheerfull they also have sky flames both of them are good candidates for tge decimo position normally we choose the oldest as it is their bright right" nono sighed clearly tired from all of this.

"i see" Iemitsu grimly sighed he doesn't want his children to be in the mafia buy there is nothing he can do, narrowing his eyes in determination, he cleared his throat.

"nono can my son take the position of Deicmo not my daughter because I don't want her to have hard time like Ottavo" Iemitsu said in a serious tone, as nono became serious he clearly understand that he knows that his mother had hard time due to her gender, but that's what he always admired her for, even though so.e of the people criticised her and broke the alliance with vongola because of her gender, she never backed off.

"okay" he sighed " I understand iemitsu, Ieyoshi-kun will be the vongola Deicmo candidate, and we should take him with us to italy so that he could train from the position" nono said in his boss mode.

"I understand" Iemitsu said sadly, he was thinking how would nana and tsuna react to this news, it hurts him deeply, but there is nothing he can do " i will talk to nana about this" Iemitsu said to his boss as nono nodded

"it might be painful but there is nothing we can do" nono said sadly.

WITH NANA AND IEMITSU

"you will what?"nana asked in a disbelieving tone she had known that one of her children will become a mafia boss but this is too soon she thought that they will send someone to teach them about being a mafia boss at age 14 or 13, but this..... this is just too early!

She knows that its one of her children's fate, but they are still 5 years old!

"nana, i am sorry, but i will have take Ieyoshi with me to italy" Iemitsu said sadly, his heart broke as he looked at her teary eyes.

"o-okay but make sure to visit more,call and send letters" nana sniffed as tears starting to gather in her eyes, Iemitsu couldn't take it any longer he hugged her to calm her down.

"i got it sweet heart! i will make sure to visit more if not i will call and send letters" he smiled at her to assure her that everything is going to be fine as nana nodded, calming down a little she called out.

"tsu-chan,Ie-kun come here we have something to tell you both" nana rubbed her eyes to clear her tears so she will not let her children see her cry, tsuna and Ie came as they saw both of their parents.

"what is it mama,papa"Ieyoshi asked them as tsuna tilted her head in confusion on what they want to talk to them about.

"Ie-kun papa wants you to go with him to italy because he will become lonely there, do you want to go with papa?"nana asked him as she saw their reaction Ieyoshi was obviously excited she smiled at that but as she saw tsuna she felt very sad tsuna's eyes widened it was obvious that she is going to cry but held it, nana and iemitsu was the only one who knew that tsuna was going to cry but despite that she smiled to her brother.

"isn't that great Ie-kun! you are going to italy with papa aren't you happy!" she smiled a very bright smile that both nana and iemitsu widened their eyes, she is doing that for her brother iemitsu clenched his fists sadness gloomily over his heart.

"Un!! i am very happy, but are you ok with this tsu-nee?? i could stay if you want" Ieyoshi tried to hide the disappointed tone but tsuna heard it, grinning at his side "no it is okay don't worry you can go if you want!" She giggled 'any thing for Ie-kun to be happy, i will not drag him down because of my selfish request' tsuna thought determination shone in her eyes unknown to her, her mother and father smiled at her selflessness.

'she will become a good leader!' Nana thought smiling fondly at her daughter ' Ie-kun also will become a good leader' she smiled at both of her children.

"okay,then papa i want to go with you to italy" Ieyoshi said excitedly "okay, we will leave to italy in two weeks" iemitsu said cheerfully.

in this two weeks tsuna was always seen playing with ie, who also sticked with her, as the two weeks went by, it was the day that they will return to italy

AT THE AIRPORT

"bye bye tsu-nee see you again"i eyoshi said as he waved to her "bye mama" he said and waved to nana "bye bye Ie-kun" nana and tsuna said tsuna smiled very brightly to her brother and continued to smile till she couldn't see him anymore after that her smile flattered and turned in to a straight line as tears started to fall on her face seeing her daughter cry, nana hugged her and continue to say soothing words to calm her daughter down after her daughter calmed down and stopped crying nana looked at her and said "good job tsu-chan on enduring the pain and not to cry in front of your brother you are such a brave girl, good job" nana said as she started crying "come on let's go home" nana said after a while "okay" tsuna said quietly.

________________________________________________________________________________

AND DONE! SO HOW IS IT? GOOD OR BAD? now you can say because this is not a prologue this is a CHAPTER! ok that's for today

caio~ ^-^