To make sense of Credence's question, I say it, "Do you even know why Lady Bond is jealous?"

Credence stares at me for voicing that. Then, while looking a little confused by my question, Credence confidently utters, "Mega is jealous that I am close with other girls, isn't she?"

"If you are aware of it..." I give him a stink eye, "Why do you purposely rile her up by getting closer to other girls?"

Credence looks away without answering me. I narrow my eyes at him, "You do realise that she will see me as a nuisance because of this, don't you?"

"Certainly... Mega might misunderstand our relationship..." Credence slowly nods to himself, "But, once she knows you already have someone, won't everything be fine?"

How annoying. Credence is treating this very lightly. Does he genuinely care for Lady Bond's feelings?

"Even if we explain it properly, what you do is still wrong," I shake my head while adding in a sigh to show how disappointed I am with him

"I will still be in the wrong, I see," Credence tells me that he is not making an excuse, "But, for someone in my position, to single out anyone just because Mega is jealous of that person is a bit hard to do,"

I can understand that, somewhat. Yet, there needs to be a clear line drawn, isn't there? "It's something you have to talk to Lady Bond about. I won't be able to help in this case,"

"A shame," Credence doesn't sound or look disappointed, "Since you are the first one to be in a romantic relationship out of all of us, I thought you would have the experience to give some good advice,"

"You know," I give the Crown Prince of my Kingdom a glare, "You are quite annoying,"

Credence laughs, "You dare to say that to my face? How refreshing," after calming down, Credence returns to track, "Tell me, do you know the stage which incurs jealousy in a relationship?"

"You said your relationship with Lady Bond is a childhood friend one," I muse based on this knowledge, "In that case, the stage where she would feel jealousy are either the one which you have forgotten her as your childhood friend, the one which you leave her behind, or the one which she develops feeling for you and is not returned,"

"Which one of the three is the most plausible one?" Credence asks me with much anticipation

Lady Mega Bond did everything she did because of her feeling for Prince Credence Tycoon. That is not something for me to inform him though. If it's a hint, "I don't know you two's relationship enough to tell. But, personally, I think it will be all three,"

"All? Not just one?" Credence is troubled, yet again

"To relieve your trouble, go talk about your relationship with Lady Bond without involving anyone unrelated," I complain, as my advice returns to step one, "Anyway, what exactly do you think about Lady Bond?"

"I think..." Credence averts his gaze, "I wouldn't mind being engaged to Mega. But, I do mind her...temper,"

Everyone needs a bit of growing up before settling down anyway. Given a chance, and telling the person upfront about the problem you have with them, that surely will be something achievable.

"You have become quite optimistic. Is it the power of love?" Credence laughs as he teases my new relationship with Lofty

"Just settle your problem with Lady Bond without involving others," I repeat, with a big hint who I mean he shouldn't involve in his relationship problem

"Mm," Credence acquiesces, with a condition, "After I talk with Mega, I will find you again to discuss what I should do next,"

Once they have finished talking and sorting out their problems, there will be no need for Credence to come to ask me for advice anymore, I hope.