22. twenty two

22. twenty two

🌙🌙🌙

Aiden Williams' heart was pulsating beneath his black t-shirt. Obviously it would, seeing as how Lilian was really close to him.

Her hair was loose, tumbling sexily on her shoulders, her blue green eyes fixated on him. Her white lace play suit fit her perfectly at every curve, stopping near her mid thigh

Lilian's hand was on his thigh, her lips tugging at the sight of him. "What are you doing here?" She asked, her free hand curling around the red solo cup on the table.

For a moment, he forgot how to answer. Her expression (although slightly drunk) was fierce and he remembered how it had been being in a relationship with a girl who was fire and ice at the same time.

"To take care of you." He whispered, the only words he could string together. It was true, he had sat down next to her at the table because he saw her drinking a lot, and honestly that was a sight he saw rarely.

She only drank if there was a problem in her life, and it looked like it, considering she chugged every liquid that had filled the solo cups in her reach, he'd say it was a big problem.

He wondered briefly if it was because of him, his weird pestering to be friends and their talking now. It's been a while and he was sure she still hadn't been accustomed to it. Lilian de Vera didn't like change.

She curled her lips in a bemused smile, her eyes narrowing. "Take care of me huh?" She smiled wistfully, her hand moving up his thigh. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest, an emotion he hadn't felt since last semester. "It's been a while since you've done that."

"Yeah, yeah it has."

"But you've always done a good job at it. Except though, Aiden I don't think you'll be able to tonight." She whispered sultrily, her voice getting more sluggish as she chugged another.

She winced visibly as the liquid drowned in her throat.

"Why?"

"Because I'm already tipsy." She whispered her head leaning towards him, her eyes drooping.

The current track playing on the speakers decrescendo-ed, fading away into the distance. The next melody came in after a few beats, the Celtic tune of 'Give me Love' filling the eardrums of the souls in the area, their freestyle dancing turning into slow, sensual moves.

"Ah, I love Ed Sheeran. Come on," she giggled, extending the 'on' for more than a few seconds. "Let's dance Aiden." She removed her hand from his thigh, her bare hand clasping around his wrist as she tugged him out of his chair and onto the makeshift dance floor.

Her arms winded around his neck, brushing the soft material of his t-shirt. She leaned close, swaying to the music, her eyes closing.

Aiden was at an honest loss. He knew she was drunk, but he didn't expect her to suddenly go all buddy on him again, much less touch him. They talked, but not much, considering she might've still been iffy about past events.

Lilian de Vera was like that anyway, her grudges went for ages and her expression would never falter. Her pride would've never allowed her to go even near him.

She opened her eyes, blue green orbs trailing past his face and to his arms, that wasn't in contact with her body. "What's wrong? You don't want to dance with me?"

He shook his head, his arms now circling around her waist. He could feel that she had gotten a bit thinner, the body fat on her waist was less. She smiled, her lips curling.

"Great."