Day 4 || Noah

Me and Millie were just going to fly together. Great! This will give some time to talk and stuff, just us. Then I saw Finn. My heart dropped. There goes my plan. It's okay, this will give us some time to hang out with us all and maybe it'll help us loosen up.

-- A few hours later --

The plane ride was great. We talked a little but we mostly slept, so if there was any awkwardness, we didn't really have to deal with it. Anyways, we got to the hotel and us three hung out. It was really fun but I could tell that Millie and Finn were really hitting it off. I know she said that we were too young to date but I really think somethings going on. I'm just so annoyed that Finn gets everything. He gets attention and love from EVERYONE and it bothers me. I mean, I still love Finn it just annoys me that I can never have that one thing.

I can't sleep. I don't want to be mad at Finn, but I am. I've been thinking about it a lot and I know it's not his fault. It's not Millie's' either. She just doesn't like me that way, but she does with Finn. She just doesn't want to admit it. Great. I love a girl with all of my heart and she doesn't feel the same way about me. Do you know how that feels? Well let me tell you, heart wrenching. Like when you go to a store to get that certain toy you've been saving up for, but once you get to the store, they tell you it's permanently out of stock. Like when you hope for something so much and then all hope is lost in an instant. I think you get it. I want to step down for Finn but I don't want to down off for my heart. Even if I do back off, I'm still going to love her.

Hey y'all! Sorry for not updating this for almost 2 years...😂 At the time, I didn't really think anyone found an interest for this book so I just didn't really go on here anymore until I found out that we hit 1k views on this story!! Thank you guys so much!

Ps. If you guys have any ideas for this story please, please comment!!