Day 2 || Millie

It's now the next day of filming and I just feel awkward with Noah and Finn now. I didn't know that Finn actually liked me. I thought it was just going to be in the show. But I guess now it's in real life. And Noah? We're best friends. How could he like me too? Anyways, I go to my dressing room and get dressed with hair and makeup done. Noah storms in the room angrily. I know immediately that something's wrong with Noah and Finn. He starts talking so fast I don't even know what's he's saying.

Me: Hold on slow down!
Noah: Ok. (Takes a deep breath) The reason why me and Finn are fighting is because we both like you and now we're scared that you'll pick one of us and not like the other.

I stood there for about 2 minutes in silence. I don't know what to say. Should I tell him that I already know? Or should I just pretend like no one told me?

Me: I can't believe this. You guys are my best friends.
Noah: I know. I'm sorry. I don't know why I told you. I'm so stupid!
Me: don't be so hard on your self!

(Noah starts bursting into tears)
I give him a big hug and then we start shootings for the day. It was so much fun! I hung out with Caleb and Gaten all day because I felt really awkward around Noah and Finn. Is it always going to be like that? I have to choose between Noah and Finn. But how?