Day 4 || Finn

I decided this morning to fly with Noah and Millie. To be honest I just don't want them to be together alone. I love Millie so much but I don't want anything to change. I hop on the plane and Millie had a nervous look on her face. She hates me. I knew it. We kept hanging out. I was hoping that if we kept hanging out and having fun that Millie would kind of let loose and have fun. She started to have fun. Me and her mostly talked. I really liked that. She fell asleep and then Noah did too. I could sleep knowing that it might be awkward between me and Millie. Hours later the plane landed. I was just on my phone and Millie slept the entire time. About an hour or two before the plane landed Noah woke up and we hung out. I love how me and Noah can still be best friends. That's what I meant by I wanted everything to stay the same. But later on I kept looking over at Millie. Every time she fought me looking at her she giggled and pulled her hair behind her ear. That wasn't like her. She's so cute though. Anyways. We check into our hotel rooms but i doesn't really matter because we all just hang out in one together anyways. I love hanging out with Noah and Millie they're my best friends. We stayed up late laughing so hard our stomachs hurt. I love them.