Day 3 || Millie

We kept filming season 2 of Stranger Things but one thing I couldn't get out of my head. Noah and Finn were mad at each other. Was is because of me? I hope not. I need to talk to them. As soon as we're done filming for the day I'll go talk to them.

**A few hours later**

I go into the boys dressing room and I sit down and start talking to them.

Me: guys. We really need to talk. I know you guys are mad at each other but why?
Noah: you think we should tell her Finn?
Finn: I don't know. It's kinda personal.
Me: guys! I'm your best friend and I'm here to listen. That's what best friends are for.
Noah: okay. So me and Finn kinda like you and we've been fighting over you.
Finn: yeah.....

No! Exactly what I was afraid of. I don't want anything to change. But it might.

Me: okay guys. I love you both. But we're all too young to date. I just don't want anything to change.
Finn: Millie I agree. I don't think any of us should date and I don't want anything to change.
Noah: I agree.
Me: great. But guys just promise me one thing.
Noah & Finn: What?
Me: don't let our crushes get in the way of our friendship.
Noah: Agreed.
Finn: Yes!
Me: now let's get out of here and have done fun!

We went to McDonald's (like always) and had the best time. We laughed all night and even when we went home we texted each other  all night. (Which wasn't a good idea because we had to fly to Georgia in the morning) As I texted them I packed up for Georgia and had the best night ever. I'm so glad that we worked it out.