Day 2 || Finn

Today was really hard. Me and Noah were sitting in my dressing room and he said he had to go and he'll be right back. He probably had to got to the bathroom. Then I heard Millie yelling and Noah crying. It didn't go very well I there. Should I go help him? I don't know what's really happening. I waited a while and the yelling was gone. So was the tears. I went out of my dressing room to start filming and there she was. With Noah. She still had that worried look on her face. She did all day. I didn't really talk to Millie. I don't even know why. I'm just scared that she hates me now that I like her. She probably already loves Noah anyways though. The only way I talked to Millie was if I was Mike and she was 011. Just lines of the show. I tried talking to her but Noah was all sappy and lovey dove my with her today. It was horrible. I'm just scared for her answer. Is it going to be me or Noah? The end of the day came around. I packed up all my stuff and went home. I later in bed and just stared at the ceiling. (I probably looked crazy) I was thinking about if Millie and Noah were together. Would they? I start resting my eyes and then my phone buzzed.

Noah 😎: hey Finn. We can't just be mad at each other forever because of a girl.
Me: What else are we gonna do?
Noah 😎: We can just work this out. We don't exactly know who Millie likes. So we'll just let her choose. Does that sound good with u?
Me: no. Apparently u get to choose. Not anyone else.
Noah 😎: what do u mean?
Me: Everybody know that you and Millie are together now. You were by her side all day.
Noah 😎: Doesn't mean that we're together???.....
Me: Whatever. I'm going to bed.

I was so mad at Noah. He obviously was flirting with Millie all day. I guess me and Noah aren't "best friends" like we thought.