Day 1 || Millie

Today we start filming season 2 and I'm so excited! I don't even know what's going to happen in season 2. Me, Natalia, and Sadie were sitting in my dressing room and we started running over our lines for episode 1. It was so good! Finn and Noah both walk into the dressing room. They both looked angry. I wondered why.

Me: Why do you guys look so mad?
Noah: I thought me and Finn were friends but I guess not.
Finn: We are friends! Just because I didn't tell you one thing doesn't mean we're not friends!

**Noah left the room**

Sadie: Hold on! What's happening?
Finn: Nothing. I just came in here to see what you guys are doing. Me and Noah aren't getting along very well.
Me: I can tell. Well, I think the Duffer Bros are looking for us to start shooting.

**3 hours later**

We're taking a break from shooting for a while and we go to get lunch at McDonald's. We went back and started shooting again. I didn't really like the ending of last season because I thought I was going to be gone for the rest of the show because you know what happened. Anyways, we got back and shot the last scenes for the day and Finn came into my dressing room as I was packing up to go home. He told me this:

"I know you're gonna hate me for this but just listen. The reason why Noah's mad at me is because I didn't tell him I liked you and now he likes you so now we're in this big love triangle crap."

I just sat there in silence. Finn looked up at me and we just looked at each other for a second. He got up and apologized for interrupting and then left he room. I started packing slowly now. I got home and got ready for bed. I stayed up all night.

"How could both of my best friends like me? Now they're in a fight because of me?"

I had this thought running through my head a million times.