jealous/richie

It's been a full day since Richie had broken up with y/n.

Richie had been going behind y/ns back kissing and cuddling another girl.Richie liked the other girl better and couldn't hide it from y/n anymore so he broke up with her.

Y/n thought 'why?what did I do?m I not pretty enough?'

Richie had told Eddie what he'd done to y/n.

Eddie got up and punched Richie for doing that.

Eddie said "how dare you do that to y/n?!"

Eddie went to go leave but before he left he said "you can forget about being my best friend."

With that Eddie left running to y/ns house.

;

Before Eddie could knock
on y/ns door he fell to the floor gasping for air.

Eddie searched through his pockets hoping to find his inhaler but he couldn't.

Y/n walked out of the house turning to see Eddie.

Y/n dropped the stuff in her hands running to Eddie.

As she realized he was having a asthma attack she seen that his inhaler was on the sidewalk.

Y/n quickly ran to the inhaler giving him it.

;

"Are you ok?do you need anything?do you want to call your mother?doctor?-" y/n questioned getting cut off by Eddie saying "I'm fine y/n but are you?"

"I-I'm fine,why would you ask?" Y/n said.

"N-nothing,forget it." Eddie said not wanting to make y/n sad.

Eddie has had the biggest crush on y/n forever but before he could ask her out Richie did first.

This was eddies chance to be their for y/n.

;

Y/n and Eddie had hung out everyday that week that people probably thought they were siblings.

Even at school they were unseparable.When they hung out with the losers club they sat right by each other and Richie had enough of that.

Richie was jealous and missing y/n more than ever but y/n didn't want to be his sloppy seconds.

Eddie had told y/n why Richie dumped her,she deserved to know.

__

"Y/n?" A familiar voice said.

Y/n turned around to see Richie.

"Can I help you?" Y/n said sassy.

"Umm I was going to see if you wanted to hang out?" Richie said getting a little nervous.

"Can't." Y/n said walking off going to her new boyfriend,Eddie.He wouldn't cheat on her,or would he?

-/-/
authors/note:surprise b*tch
Did that surprise you or did you see that coming?
If you subscribe to my YouTube channel let me know!
And if you have a video idea tell me!
Comment
Vote
Bye!
:)

509 words