Crazy, Stupid, Love

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I asked her if she wanted to come over for dinner at home, with Maci, you don't think that's too soon do you?" he asked, worry lacing his words as he looked a little terrifeid that he may be pushing things too far too fast.

"Aide chill would ya, Mace will love having Georgie there." I nodded with a smile, he looked at me for a minute before he relaxed, not a lot but it was enough to stop him from freaking out.

"You better go buy a new box of condoms though, I'm sure those ones you have in your bathroom are like four years old and would more than likely break." I laughed, he looked away as he shook his head. Hey I've seem that box in there, I'm pretty sure those things have expiry dates on them, not that I take much notice, as long as they do they job I don't read the bloody box specially when you're in a hurry.

"I haven't touched that box before Callie got pregnant with Mace, we stopped using them about a month before, that box has an inch of dust on it, maybe you could use them." he laughed and wriggled his brows at me, he has to keep bringing that night up with Ashtyn. Although afterwards all those memories came flooding back and what I do remember or feel I should say is, wow, she's a fucking little firecracker and holy shit I can just imagine what else those lips are capable of.

"I was going to call her." I admitted to him, Aide and I never keep anything from each other, and his opinion matters a great to deal me. He shoved his phone back into his pocket and came and sat down beside me, we had stopped to have a beer and something to eat.

"Maybe you don't have too." he smriked and nodded his head toward the front yard, I turned slowly to what he was looking at and there she was walking with her dog. She obviously felt our eyes on her because she stopped and then slowly turned to look our way.

"She looks better than I remember." I whispered to Aidan as he took a sip from his beer and then made some weird thing with his eyes.

"Go say hi." he sighed after I was looking at him strangely, after I didn't reply he nudged me in the ribs and that certainly got me standing. More wanting to punch him in the face but he just smirked and kicked me a little to get me moving. I cleared my throat and flattened out the imaginary wrinkles I had in my shirt before I made my way over to the foot path where she stood.

"Fancy seeing you here." I smirked as I leaned against my letterbox, she let out a chuckle and did a few stretches, holy fuck! My eyes had a mind of their own and watched as she lunged in those extra tight pants. 

"I could say the same, I didn't know you lived in this house, I just live a few houses down." her voice just made me want to tap that tight little booty of hers even more. Fuck this, if I want to fuck her, I'm going to fuck her hard and fast and no one is gonna stop me, I'm a free man. Wow, I do flirt a lot around her and it just seems to come out naturally, Annabelle didn't even have that effect on me.

"Yep, I bought this place about three years ago, I'm just throwing out the trash." I grinned, my eyes still glued to every inch of that body. She moved closer and my eyes slowly looked up to her eyes, she held her own smirk and then lifted her finger to my chest and started rubbing it up and down lightly. I gulped as I felt all the blood rush down to my very now awake shaft.

"I think it's time we finished what we started, don't you?" she whispered into my ear, her warm breath blowing across my ear, if we wern't standing in my front yard in broad daylight, I'd have her pinned to my car right now.

"Maybe you should come back, say around eight tonight." my voice was thick with lust as her breath still blow lightly across my skin, our faces were so close all I want to do was kiss her. Our eyes locked together and it was just like we were stuck, frozen in time, my heart was hammering in my chest. I've never felt like this before and it's both scary and exciting.