~A "Hero"~

The girl stopped at the door, listening the fight playing out behind her before she ran back to the two fighters and pushed Jason off. Richie's eyes widened as he watched his attacker fly to the ground. He quickly got up to see the girl swinging punches with her one good hand, actually hurting Jason, not only physically but in his cold cold heart. Richie began to panic and rushed towards the two in order two to pull the girl off.

"STOP (Y/N)!" He almost shrieked as he noticed Jason began to make fists towards (Y/n). She tried to struggle out but stopped when she noticed Jason wasn't getting up to fight back. He laid on the ground, breathing heavily as his left arm rested on his eyes, mostly to cover the fact that he stattes to cry.

(Y/n) hears a small small voice in her to feel some type of guilt, which only drove her more to tears. Richie was hyperventilating watching the male just lay there. The two were dumbfounded to see Jason, of all of the boys, in this state. The two looked at each other and then to the house, nodding and walking towards it. Jason grabbed Richies foot, causing him to jump and crush his hand on the pavement.

"AAAGH!" He let out a painful groan as Richie sucked air into his teeth.

"Ooo... Sorry Jason." He almost smirked as he and (Y/n) ran to the hellhole, opeing the door and figuring out that the three left were upstairs. The two creeped up, making sure to not be tracked when they heard a scream.

"I KNEW YOU HAD HER!" Freddy screamed as he ran towards the stairs, casuing Trevor to turn around in his room towards the door. He quickly got to the door, opening it just in time to catch the raging boy. "LET GO OF ME, TREVOR! ILL KILL YOU AS WELL!" A knife in his hand, he swung and missed the boy, causing Trevor to slam the boy into the wall by his head. Richie watched him knock the boy out, covering (Y/n)'s eyes as if it helped at this point.

"T-trevor!" He shook, catching the boys attention.

"Richie? and (Y/n)??" He looked over to see Steph looking over in curiosity and concern. "Where's Jason?"

"Dying outside. We're leaving... You should join us please, Trevor." Richie seemed to be begging, however (Y/n) was new to the idea of bringing him. Trevor nodded silently and walked over to untie Steph, who ran to (Y/n)'s arms. "Come on, we need to leave now before my parents notice (Y/n) and I are gone." The four left the house, realizing Jason was gone. Richie gave a worrisome look towards the girls, and then up to his friend. Sighing he began walking to the car when a loud "SHE'S MINE" ripped through the silence. Trevor fell back, Jason catching him off gaurd, into his scalpel, the tool stabbing his friend in the back. Trevor widened his eyes as he tried to quietly bleed out.

"(Y/N), STEPH, RUN!" The two girls did as told and ran to the car, but when Steph tugged on (Y/n)'s arm to go further, the older female stayed in her spot. She was contemplating on helping Richie again.

Richie ran to the deranged male and fought for a second before slamming the heel of his food onto Jason's foot, causing him to let out a grunt from the pain. Richie took the chance to grab the knife and puch him onto the concrete.

"Im sorry." he whispered before bringing the medical knife to the boy's shoulder. He let put another scream while Richie ran to the car and the girls, gesturing for them to get in, ans trying his best not to let the swelling tears in his eyes get the best of him. He took a last look at his best friend, who had looked to be done struggling, and passing away. He swallowed the lump in his throat, repressing all of the memories he shared with Trevor, and drove away from the scene in a hurry.

After a few hours he finally looked at the backseat to see the two girls huddled together, Steph had fallen asleep with tear stains on her face, and (Y/n) was holding her with little tears escaping her eyes. There was only one thing that came to his mind.

"I love you (Y/n)."

💙