Set Into Action.

~flashback~

"So wait, what do you want me to do? I am not going to prison. Richi-"

"All of the drinks that you'll buy will be payed for."

"So what was her name again?"

~flashback~

(Y/n) sat in her room as she played on her phone. Out of the blue Andy knocked on her door. "Hey (Y/n)." He spoke as he opened the door. "One of my past students Oliver just stopped by looking for your friend, Steph. Have you seen her?" His usually calm, laid back, monotonous voice was laced with confusion. The girl shook her head and mirrored his confusion. "Oh... Well thats unfortunate. Tell me- well, write me if you do." He shrugged his shoulders and began to leave when (Y/n) caught his attention.

"Ah!" She stood and walked over to him. He looked back and watched as she typed into her phone. "Oliver was a former student?"

"Huh? Yeah he was, a couple years back actually. I'm actually pretty surprised you know him, although he was popular when he was around, you weren't in the school..." He began to think to himself. "I better go, I have to think." The teacher waved and closed her door on his way out. 'Oliver hasn't seen Steph, plus she hasn't answered my texts... what could of ha-' she stopped began to shake. 'No...' Her phone behind her buzzed as if on cue. Slowly she craned her neck and looked at the device. It buzzed once more and she walked over to pick it up. The number was familiar thanks to the past.

Number: You should remember this place well. I'm sure your friend will soon get accustomed to it.

A picture was below it, something I never wanted to see. I ran out of my room, phone in hand, not even shoes on my feet, and out to the street. "(Y/n) what are doing?! Where are you going?" Lisa yelled. (Y/n) ignored the call as she dashed into the direction she dreaded. "YOU DON'T HAVE SHOES!" The older women's voice echoed in the background as all the girl could hear was her blood boiling. 'I'm coming Steph, I promise.' She looked at her phone and typed in as fast as she could.

You: Meet me here asap (Insert address)

Oliver-

I stared at my phone in pure fear.

Number: I'm assuming you're someone important since you have a heart next to your name. Can't believe this puny rat has someone that loves her.

There was a picture of Steph struggling to break free from someone's grasp. She had tape on her mouth and she looked like she was angry. I was confused, scared, and worried at the same time. "What the fuck is this...?" As I began to worry, another vibration name from my phone.

(Y/n): Meet me here asap (insert address)

I didn't need to be told twice as I started the car up once more. I had been sitting in my car for some time, thinking of where Steph could of gone. I hope (Y/n) knows something.

You-

"OPEN!" I screamed as loud as possible, which sadly wasn't loud.

'Idiot, you're making a huge mistake by coming here.

I have to save Steph. I can't have her trapped like I was... I can't...

Have her die like Juliet? You know they'd do anything to have you in this house. They don't give a damn who they have to kill. I'm sure Jason would paralyze you just so you can't leave-

I'D RATHER THAT THAN LOSING ANOTHER PERSON I CARE FOR.

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO CARE FOR THEM IF YOUR DEAD. BESIDES, IT WAS STUPID TO EVEN CALL OUT TO OLIVER FOR HELP. NOW HE'S GOING TO D-'

The door in front of me opened. "Well this is quite the surprise, what brings you here, Babe?" I gritted my teeth.

"Steph." I blurted out, my throat felt... Weird. Like it wasn't weak. 'Probably because I'm back at this hell where my voice has been kept for the past year.' I was fuming, but he acted oblivious.

"Now why would you think that we have her?" His smirk burned my eyes.

"asshole." I said under my teeth. He chuckled and grabbed my chin.

"Say that again, darling? I don't think I heard you correctly." I was about to repeat myself when I felt a sharp pain my left wrist. I looked down to see my wrist being strangled. "Now then, I'll show you where she Is." He pulled me into the house with brute force. I landed on the floor as the wind got knocked out of me. I realized my phone dropped outside, but it was too late.

"No-" He slammed the door and chuckled at my shaking form.

"God I missed seeing you like this. Boys! The princess is back!" He yelled as I heard footsteps from above. 'No....' I managed to get on my feet when I felt my ankle raise into the air. "Wow, first time in a long time where I had to physically stop you from running away." I wanted to scream, kick, even the thought of stabbing them crossed my mind... But the others walked down the stairs.

"(Y/n)!" Richie cheered. "I can't believe Jason's plan actually worked!"

"Wowch Richie. That stings." Jason faked his hurt and gripped my ankle tighter.

"Wowch..?" Freddy asked nervously.

"Wow and ouch put together." Richie smiled, probably so overwhelmed by my presence.

"Lazy... Prick." I blurted out, even surprising myself.

"I find it very bold of you to talk back to me that way (Insert the weirdest way your name could be pronounced)." (fun fact: in elementary my art teacher always called me Tiffany because she had another student named Tiff, and we looked alike.)

"We should probably take her to the basement." Freddy suggested.

"Home sweet home she'd say... If she could even speak." I could hear his stupid smirk as he spoke. It murdered my ears as he let out a chuckle. "I bet we truly disgust her, wouldn't that be funny?"

"Funny? I don't see how, it pains me to see her so angered with us..." I couldn't feel bad for the sadness in Richie's voice, he deserved it.

"We kidnapped her, Rich. We should try an atone for kidnapping her." Freddy suggested.

"Atone? No way, I bet she secretly likes being with us. Chicks are always weird when it comes to love." I almost puked when mentioned even the mere thought of me loving them. "Why else do you think she "lost" her voice after escaping. She probably wanted to be noticed by us, thats why she never ratted us out." There was a pause as I felt Jason's eyes burn their way into the back of my head. I was weak, too weak to even move. "Let's bring her to down." Jason pushing me into the wall so that he could reach the hall, and continued down. Richie and Freddy watched me with sorrow in their eyes. Even they couldn't do anything to stop Jason's assholeness.

Oliver-

I ran to the door, only to see a phone on the porch. "What the..." I picked it up and opened it to a conversation. It was with me, and the text that I had received earlier was sent. "(Y/n)...." I put two and two together and realized that she must be inside, most likely by force. I banged on the door, and judging by the quickness of the door opening, someone was right in front. "Where are they?!" I yelled as I pushed my way in. Two younger guys were standing in front of me. They looked somewhat scared at the sight of me.

"STRANGER DANGER!" One yelled as he ran up the stairs. The boy had light-ish blue hair, and a sickly sweet tone to his voice. The other, a smaller boy who must of been around the same age as the other, stood still. His eyes were wide, and his stance was tense. "A N S W E R M E!" I yelled as I grabbed his shirt. He shrieked and pushed me away, quickly running up the stairs after his friend. I growled as they disappeared, along with their screams. "I have no time for games!" I yelled as I slammed the front door shut.

~