History Repeats Itself.

"What do you mean, she's gone?!"

"She... Wasn't upstairs when I went to check on her."

"This is fucked."

"Would you please shut the fuck up?"

"No you."

"You wanna fucking start something?"

"Hey! Please, can we focus? Where could she be? There's no one she can go to."

"We'll have to lay low for a while. We'll find her... Even if it takes forever."

~

"Honey, I'm taking in one of my students."

"Oh? What happened to them?"

"She was kidnapped and recently found my on a nightly walk. She can't even speak."

"Oh my god... Well keep her occupied till I come home. I'll register her for therapy. Love you, see you soon."

~

"Hi there, sweetheart! I am so happy to be spending time with you. I heard that you are having some trouble speaking, I'm here to help you break your shell."

"...."

"So, How has your day been? Shake your head for bad, nod for good."

*small nod*

"Good! So, I am supposed to ask you to try and write down what happened... But if you can't I understand."

*vigorous shaking of head*

"Ok ok... I'm sorry. Let's start off slow. How about we start with saying your name. What is your name...?"

"...(Y/n)"

~

I found myself right back where I started. A dear in the headlights of a car, driven by the hunters I was trying to run away from. How did they find me? Why can't I speak? If I could of said something long ago, they probably would of been in jail. But... they probably would of found me again. Escape is futile. Nothing is forever, but it felt like centuries before someone spoke.

"Surprise!" My therapist seemed so happy at the four boys. I stayed completely quiet as each one of them looked at me in sorrow and guilt. I couldn't comprehend how I felt. They're merciless, and if they wanted, they could kill my therapist right here and now. "Now, I know seeing new faces is scary (Y/n), but these are some of the boys I've been counseling. They seem to be going through the same thing as you; loss of voice." My therapist sat down on a chair next to me. "Okay, this will be a new meeting for each week. We will all meet here, same times, and work on getting better at speaking." The four nodded and slowly, one at a time, looked over to me. My body was so still that I felt my hair growing. "(Y/n)... Nod if you understand." I blinked and looked at her. I felt like getting up, and running out of the room. I felt like running up to Andy and Lisa, and telling them that it was all a mistake. But I found myself in the same position, staring at the four boys who had put me through hell and back. "We'll start with names. Everyone put your hand on the table." They all put hands on the table, but I refused. "(Y/n), please, cooperate." She sent me a pleading gaze, and I slowly inched my hand. As it hit the table I felt my body tense at the distance mine was to the boys'. "Yay! Ok, first to start is..." She raised her finger and closed her eyes, moving it over us 5 like we were about to pick the seeker for hide and seek. Except the only hider was me, and the four seekers were finding me in order to take me back to their prison basement. She stopped and landed on the boys. "You're up! What is your name...?"