~The Easy Way~

(Y/n) felt her hope draining out as she made it to the house, slowly she looked over her shoulder to see Richie struggling. She opened the door and looked around the house for an object that she never thought she would be looking for. After a moment, she luckily found in the basement, with one chance to make it all end. She found a sticky note and a pen, writing a small note before standing still, gazing at object in her hands. A gut wrenching feeling washed over her as it all hit her, the horribleness of her life making her quickly move the gun to her head and pulling the trigger.

The loud shot rang through the house, and caused the two fighters to suddenly stop. Trevor held Steph as he was about to tie her in, takimg her by the wrist to investigate the source. Freddy met up with the two as they all made their way to the living room.

Richie and Jason watched the open door as their friends stopped in fear, making the two fet up quickly and rush to the scene. Richie's heart fell to his feet, along with the rest of the boys. Steph couldnt breathe, she was now understanding what her friend was feeling, the emptiness, the silence. Trevor walked over to the body, grabbing the note that had a few blood spots soaked into it. He stared for a moment, each one adding pain, before finally opening his mouth to read it.

"Some call it love... but this... This isnt love."

💔

SO Ya_Girl_Jalz MESSAGED ME A WHILE AGO AND SUGGECTED THIS AND WOW I WASNT GONNA DO IT BUT IM GLAD I DID, SORRY ITS SHORT-